Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

only 30% of males in USA and west Europe are sexually active

hello, gallops , condom sales and studies has shown that only the 50% of the youth population in western world countries are sexually active in total.

in this sexually liberated world , it is known that less than 40% of males will have offsprings with more than 80% of females.

in the age of tinder and sex with no relationship . studies show that 20-30% of males have sex weekly with 80% of females in the western world. (50% total)

as we can see the more liberal a country is , the less sex men have

and my question is , what are you doing about this ? should there be a beta-wizzard uprise ? or you dont care ? should the betas pick up there guns in usa and fight to get there woman back from chads ? or should you accept it us something natural

neo-liberalism = money to the top 20%
    liberalism = pussy to the top 20%
    why the west world suffers from birth deficit ?
    OPEN YOUR EYES NOT YOUR LEGS
    Last edited by mmoce4779ff20e; 2016-12-12 at 02:48 AM.

so the other % of those polled are WoW players?

Not true, I've been told many times that dudes have fucked my mother. The math doesn't add up.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I never cared for sex and I suspect a lot of people are like that, I dont think I could care less never ''getting some''

10+ Year Old Account
    Weekly seems like a rather narrow definition of "sexually active".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Not true, I've been told many times that dudes have fucked my mother. The math doesn't add up.
    Hey are we maybe long lost brothers from the same mother because I've had the same experience

Deleted

Nothing can stop the prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    I never cared for sex and I suspect a lot of people are like that, I dont think I could care less never ''getting some''
    WHAT?!? So, you've never had it, or it was bad? I dont see how any one has good sex and then doesnt "care for it".
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post

Nothing can stop the prophecy.
    What happened to the 3 women that didnt go for the 3 men on top? Do they become witches?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Weekly" seems like it'll skew the numbers by like... a lot. It's like once a month for me, two if I'm on my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    What happened to the 3 women that didnt go for the 3 men on top? Do they become witches?
    Had to be sacrificed for the summoning.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    WHAT?!? So, you've never had it, or it was bad? I dont see how any one has good sex and then doesnt "care for it".
    It's not that unusual (See Japan), i've never had it and i've never cared for it, I have 2 other friends who couldnt give a fuck about it either, if it happens, cool, if it doesnt who gives a fuck. I'm not asexual, I still masturbate, although not a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    It's not that unusual (See Japan), i've never had it and i've never cared for it, I have 2 other friends who couldnt give a fuck about it either, if it happens, cool, if it doesnt who gives a fuck. I'm not asexual, I still masturbate, although not a lot.
    Thats just bizarre to me. Sex is amazing when its good. You are missing out.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Weekly seems like a rather narrow definition of "sexually active".
    So much this.

Plus there's no demographic detail.

Percent of total respondents having sex once a week doesn't mean squat.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

The less Neanderthalic the country, the less sexual activity. Quite interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I must confer with the conclave of wizardry about this. That number is far too high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Why do we care how many people have sex, or not... am I missing something?

Shouldn't that only matter to people that have sex? If you have sex, great, if you do not, great?...

I... I am not sure what issue this is supposed to bring up...
    i personally did this thread as a propaganda against liberalism

Expected result when you vilify 1 gender for 30 years.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Expected result when you vilify 1 gender for 30 years.
    The usual demographic that gets butthurt over Tumblristas generally are the ones that haven't had sex in the first place, and it wasn't for lack of trying I'll tell you that much.

Been with my wife for 14 years. If weekly is the criteria. I can be not sexually active several dozen times a year.