Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just a quick update: I've yet to try it in a Raid, but on the dummy I trigger the 5min CD. Gloves drown me in Rage it seems, but with movement in a Raid it might still work.

I have the gloves, and have my ring macrod to BC. I've maybe invoked the 5m cooldown... once? In my weeks of raiding since having both. It's absolutely the way to go. I find that the 30s cd usually expires just as I'm ready to BC again.

I am not an expert raider, only a casual with friends working through heroic EN still, but I routinely parse over 95% for my ilvl (869 as of last parse) so... I don't know, take that all for what you will.

Lucky glovewearing bastards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting 7.1.5, which neck enchant should we use? Any change?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrus View Post
    Starting 7.1.5, which neck enchant should we use? Any change?
    Hey, satyr is still the best in 7.1.5

Also, we will be updating the compendium for Nighthold by 17th Jan. Stay tuned ^^
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Message me on Twitter or Discord (Vel#2944) if you have questions/need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Velinn View Post

Also, we will be updating the compendium for Nighthold by 17th Jan. Stay tuned ^^

Thanks I am needing the updates for the Compendium

Deleted
    As of 7.1.5

Any mayor changes to the relic choices?

What I mean by this, will ilvl be more important compared to traits, with the new ilvl-stat buffs? Or are artifacts not a part of these?

Does that neck even exist? I have only done JC with that recipe and I have received everything but "of the Savant"

Quote Originally Posted by Hsgames View Post
    Does that neck even exist? I have only done JC with that recipe and I have received everything but "of the Savant"
    He asked about the neck enchants, not about a crafted neck ^^

Started on 7.1.5 overhaul last night, updated talent section (Try SS in m+ guys, it's amazing), added actual macros, revisited rotation section a little bit (going to update further for 4p soon^tm), added a small dungeons list to give a nice overview of what dungeons are best to farm for arms, and updated all sims for 7.1.5 except legendaries and trinkets. (Those will be out tuesday, hoping they announce SA buff soon.) There's also a trinket list pinned in the arms channel on discord if you need one before Compendium is updated.
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

But in short, talents wise, nothing changes?

Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    But in short, talents wise, nothing changes?
    Yeah, pretty much zero changes. I would recommend trying out SS for m+ and stuff though, but it does require a bit of positioning practice and Dauntless is still a very good pick.

- - - Updated - - -

7.1.5 Update as good as finished, just need some final touch ups.

Rewrote rotation section to a priority list rather than rotation and updated Trinket and Legendary sims.
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Deleted
    Yeah, pretty much zero changes. I would recommend trying out SS for m+ and stuff though, but it does require a bit of positioning practice and Dauntless is still a very good pick.

- - - Updated - - -

7.1.5 Update as good as finished, just need some final touch ups.

Rewrote rotation section to a priority list rather than rotation and updated Trinket and Legendary sims.
    Thanks man for your work.

So now that we have the legendary upgrade system in, should we upgrade the ring first?

Deleted
    Hi, many thanks for your work - this guide is amazing !

Just one little question, the trinket "Spontaneous Appendages" should have had a little buff ? Is it live or not (will the sim change?) ?

I had Ayala's and just looted the Kil'Jaeden trinket - I guess i'm very lucky !

Gnarn

Deleted
    Hello, first of all thank you for the work. This compendium became my own bible.

I've two little question:
    - I remember that in the pre- 7.1.5 version of the compendium their was an long simcrafted relic list, will it be updated?
    - I've a 885 OAM relic atm and i just got a 875 PS relic in a random WQ. i think i've to change for the 875. Am I right ?

Love and rage to all of you !

Deleted
    When using SS in M+ do you channel more rage into FR or just normal rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    So now that we have the legendary upgrade system in, should we upgrade the ring first?
    Hey, you'd probably upgrade

Trinket > Boots > Shoulders > Bracers > Ayala > Prydaz > Legs > Belt > Gloves > Sephuz imo, so depends what you have!

Quote Originally Posted by Splited View Post
    Hello, first of all thank you for the work. This compendium became my own bible.

I've two little question:
    - I remember that in the pre- 7.1.5 version of the compendium their was an long simcrafted relic list, will it be updated?
    - I've a 885 OAM relic atm and i just got a 875 PS relic in a random WQ. i think i've to change for the 875. Am I right ?

Love and rage to all of you !
    We're not planning on doing a long relic list, no. I think it's too much work when things will change with gear/relic combinations anyway
    And you might switch, I can't tell you for sure without simming, there's a guide on how to sim relics in the compendium.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    When using SS in M+ do you channel more rage into FR or just normal rotation?
    Yes, FR with SS (Assuming MS hits more than one target) is better than Slam/WW, generally.

edit:
    Also updated the compendium with the Warcraftlogs Analysis guide (a quick one)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...LJ7Xaw/preview

Hit me up with any feedback
    Last edited by Velinn; 2017-01-18 at 10:59 PM.
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Does the buff to spontaneus appendages make it better then a statstick again?
    Edit: Looking at my logs from yesterday the proc is at 3-4% damage done but its a 895 one.
    Last edited by bigbad; 2017-01-19 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    Does the buff to spontaneus appendages make it better then a statstick again?
    Edit: Looking at my logs from yesterday the proc is at 3-4% damage done but its a 895 one.
    Yeah, trinket list (http://i.imgur.com/CWRxXEG.png) is updated with the buff now
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch