We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dankzilla View Post
    I hate to rage at you, but, get off our forums you fucking pleb. Your question is in the wrong thread and the wrong forum. Go play the classes and figure it out. I'm going to nail it in here with you're probably wicked bad and it doesn't matter.
    I laugh at the fact you're so possessive of "our" forums with your whopping 54 posts.
    Armory
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Hello guys.

I want to level an alt and i cant decide between paladin, warrior and warlock. What i would like to ask is how are warriors doing since 7.1.5 launched? What spec provides better dps? Is there a legendary that u ABSOLUTELY must have in order to play the spec well, like the ring for Havoc DHs?

I enjoy playing all these classes and i would like to hear ur opinion.
    The stone heart ring, most of the legendaries are pretty close to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    I laugh at the fact you're so possessive of "our" forums with your whopping 54 posts.
    Yeah I just make a new account whenever I forget a password so I have literally dozens of these.

Quote Originally Posted by dankzilla View Post
    Yeah I just make a new account whenever I forget a password so I have literally dozens of these.
    "Join Date: Feb 2009"
    It ain’t wise to poke a warrior so much, sonny. We just might poke ya back.

Awesome compendium!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    The stone heart ring, most of the legendaries are pretty close to each other.
    You don`t need the ring to play the spec well and it also is not a MUST to have it. The ring is just the biggest dps increase compared to other warrior legendaries but they are mostly equal.

my latest sims show a HUGE gap between gloves and boots. it is roughly 22k-23k difference now
    even when i equip the boots setup with better overall gear (by 2 ilvls AND better itemised)
    haste stays the same, so there is not any hastecap involved aswell

#glovesunderrated

Do we use DoS during Execute Phase? Good time to pool rage isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Do we use DoS during Execute Phase? Good time to pool rage isn't it?
    sure, why wouldn't we, it is waaaaayyy more dmg than anything else we have to work with