Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by micgre8162 View Post
    How does Arms rate with only crappy utility legendaries? I have Manacles, Prydaz, Strategem, and Sulfas. Right now, I'm using Prydaz and Manacles for the stats. That and I can ignore mechanics with Prydaz.
    Do you mean Sephuz? If you can proc it, it's not a bad legendary.

Also, with the new golden trait. When we've empowered our MS by 150% (75% x 2 stacks) with 2 executes, do we use Shattered Defenses for the empowered MS?
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2017-05-10 at 04:42 PM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Yes. EP x2 and FR x3 are the cases in which MS is prioritized over Execute for Shattered Defenses.

is there an update in the making?

mostly bis relics, and trinket list for TOS is what would be nice to have

The Compendium has been updated by Vel.

From what I have read on discord it is still being updated to contain all the correct information. I think Trinkets will be tested once everything is live and things have had chance to settle down and numbers have been balanced (pretty sure that is what sarri said earlier today).

Not sure about Relics, there was talk about Precise Strikes but I read somewhere earlier that there was another nerf to those earlier today, can't recall the percentage changes now..

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention here that the compendium is updated. There's still a few things to fix, but it should be good to go (at least until the next tuning patch, ahhhh)
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Message me on Twitter or Discord (Vel#2944) if you have questions/need help.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about PvP?

on my test and Simulations for ST

REND >>> TRAUMA

and RAVAGER >>> OS

no matter stats distributions
    Last edited by gonzajd777; 2017-06-15 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post
    on my test and Simulations for ST

REND >>> TRAUMA

and RAVAGER >>> OS

no matter stats distributions
    What are you proccing Trauma with though? Slam or Whirlwind?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    What are you proccing Trauma with though? Slam or Whirlwind?
    its single target situation so Slam, but on Simc and single target situacion using WW with FoB its still lower than REND

Rend + TM ---> http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...04d5a5d94e5aaa

FoB + Trauma using WW ---> http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...08f0fb7ae64903

Tested ingame too, 700K on dummy with out excute phase

So for Single Target Rend is better?

That would be great to hear since WW + Trauma is super boring. Not to mention spinning around like a madman feels more akin to Fury.

Meanwhile we still have an AoE/Dungeon option with the WW+Trauma build.

Deleted
    atm im really testing around, and i really like the trauma WW specc. but what the hell is wrong with Oppurtunity Strikes. testing 3-4 minutes straight and i always have 2 or 3 hits from OS(skada)! dats like 15 rage for a level 100 talent. i really dont get it. is there something wrong? is it that i only have 12% haste or what? . this simply doesnt seems right. i mean idc about the dmg wich is 0.3% because the rage is the important part here to keep this specc fluid. or am i not understanding this? this is not jsut from one try.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Turicon View Post
    atm im really testing around, and i really like the trauma WW specc. but what the hell is wrong with Oppurtunity Strikes. testing 3-4 minutes straight and i always have 2 or 3 hits from OS(skada)! dats like 15 rage for a level 100 talent. i really dont get it. is there something wrong? is it that i only have 12% haste or what? . this simply doesnt seems right. i mean idc about the dmg wich is 0.3% because the rage is the important part here to keep this specc fluid. or am i not understanding this? this is not jsut from one try.

cheers
    Its proc chance is based on target's missing health. So if you are testing on dummy it has nearly 0% chance to proc. in real fights it has avarage 30% chance to proc on every skill you use which is a lot. It makes execute phase insane that is for sure.

the ravager / rend / overpower / titanic might build is strongly underrated.i beat my simcraft results for it without using flask buffood and bloodlust by like 10 %.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me the REND build is simming 50-60k lower than the trauma/FoB build

granted i dont have arms gear, both test were done with fury gear

Quote Originally Posted by LazyCoding View Post
    Its proc chance is based on target's missing health. So if you are testing on dummy it has nearly 0% chance to proc. in real fights it has avarage 30% chance to proc on every skill you use which is a lot. It makes execute phase insane that is for sure.

maybe, but damage and rage gained againts dummy with the dummy on 40% its not eve closer that dps from Ravager... all tested

average OS dps its no good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    To me the REND build is simming 50-60k lower than the trauma/FoB build

granted i dont have arms gear, both test were done with fury gear
    i think that build its really strong on Multitarget... how do you test it?

Single or multi

Puting rend more than 2 times its pretty expensive.. but trauma its simply great on that situation

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the test on a patchwerk style fight in simmc, 5 minutes test.

Build ive ran the test was the yesterday one (after the nerfs).

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post
    its single target situation so Slam, but on Simc and single target situacion using WW with FoB its still lower than REND

Rend + TM ---> http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...04d5a5d94e5aaa

FoB + Trauma using WW ---> http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...08f0fb7ae64903

Tested ingame too, 700K on dummy with out excute phase
    mr robot is wayyyy off, i simc 1mil and on mr robot same gear its only 780k (i do 950~ live since im not perfect)

the dmg per skill is way off too, execute is way higher ingame, its saying avarage hit 660k i tested it on a few fights its 1.75mil

with the execute ring its just better.

- - - Updated - - -

trauma spec: 1020017 dps

op/rend spec : 980998 dps

as you can see its close as hell on ST, i suspect the edge is the execute ring.

you should be able to play both specs in TOS without any problems at all, both are viable AF.

10+ Year Old Account
    quick questions guys:

- when does it warrent to use cleave with trauma/fob build? how many targets?
    --> EDIT: You cleave on 2 targets with trauma/fob

- do you bladestorm on ST without the new 4pc? and if so, is it required to do so with battlecry? or just use it as a filler when youre rage starved (and cant run out/charge)
    --> EDIT: Without 4pc, you bladestorm on ST when rage starved, but not during BC. With new 4pc you Bladestorm during BC

- is it really ok only to use MS when you have either SD or 2x EP up? seems like a waste not to use it when its ready and use ww instead
    --> EDIT: With gloves you ms on cd, without gloves you delay ms, cause trauma douple dips in CS

- when you have SD up and get a ayalas execute proc - use MS or use Execute for that SD buff?
    --> EDIT: You use ayalas proc asap, so execute > ms

- during execute, only use MS with SD AND 2xEP? Or just use it when you have 2x EP up? rotation can get messy so that you cant do exe, exe, cs, ms but rather do sth like cs exe exe ms exe cs exe ms. like when you dont have cs up on the target or you rotation got screwed. so basicaly i guess what im asking is, always use up 2x EP stacks for MS or can you afford to waste EP stacks (as in use execute, even though you already have 2 stacks) in order to wait for CS to come back off cd.
    --> EDIT: You use MS with 2x EP, regardless of SD proc. You can use Execute with SD proc in order to build stacks. When you have 2x EP up and you get SD proc, MS is preferred. You can overcap on EP stacks when MS is on CD.

(all my questions incline that colossus smash is up on the target)

im reading conflicting information on all my question, every guide says sth different atm. so thats why im asking.

----

EDIT: Got my answers on arms discord. See above.
    Last edited by Riemu2k3; 2017-06-16 at 07:59 AM.
    RL, GM and DK Tank for Guild redacted, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Blood DK / Prot Paladin

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

Bit confused. Do we only use Mortal Strike with Shattered buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    mr robot is wayyyy off, i simc 1mil and on mr robot same gear its only 780k (i do 950~ live since im not perfect)

the dmg per skill is way off too, execute is way higher ingame, its saying avarage hit 660k i tested it on a few fights its 1.75mil

with the execute ring its just better.

- - - Updated - - -

trauma spec: 1020017 dps

op/rend spec : 980998 dps

as you can see its close as hell on ST, i suspect the edge is the execute ring.

you should be able to play both specs in TOS without any problems at all, both are viable AF.

Put the link so we can see the SImc

again, i test on dummy without execute phase.... i think that numbers include Trauma from execute phase that just means 20% of the figth.

if you have Ayalas maybe Trauma its a better choice, otherwise rend is wide better

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Bit confused. Do we only use Mortal Strike with Shattered buff?
    no, use it on cd... but if you get proc of CS then get Shattered then MS... do not delay CS
    Same with Ayalas, do not delay CS to use the Execute proc...