Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    Syria is already Al-Qaeda country, and that's not going to change if Assad stays in power.
    Are you claiming that Assad is supporting Al Qaeda or ISIS? Why don't we address the wahhabists in Saudi Arabia that are spreading radicalization? What do you think would happen if you put a Sunni in charge of Syria? (well besides them promptly massacring all the Alawites)
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Are you claiming that Assad is supporting Al Qaeda or ISIS? Why don't we address the wahhabists in Saudi Arabia that are spreading radicalization? What do you think would happen if you put a Sunni in charge of Syria? (well besides them promptly massacring all the Alawites)
    I was alluding to Assad and Russia's indiscriminate bombing and violence against Syrians as the greatest recruitment tool for Jihadist groups, but yes, he's done a great job of fanning the flames of sectarianism to ensure his rule is seen as the only option to end the war, as a matter of fact.

Connections to ISIS:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...h-oil-profits/

Supported and enabled terrorism in Iraq:
    http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/ir...ial-1553468312

Released islamists from prison that he knew would fuel his claim that he's fighting terrorists:
    On Saturday, at least 260 prisoners were released from the Sednaya military prison in Damascus, Rihawi said, adding that 14 were members of Syria’s Kurdish minority and the rest were Islamists.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...DdB_story.html
    Last edited by downnola; 2016-10-15 at 03:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Question that ''a dumb SJW'' might ask first hand.

A)Where is Mossul
    B)Where is Saudi Arabia ?
    C)Is this likely to let people from A) slip to B) considering that A)is as far as possible from B) ?
    Distance from Mosul to Saudi Arabia is less than 400 miles.
    Distance from Mosul to Syria is less than 75 miles.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    Dropping bombs on Al-Nusra and practically begging to work with Russia to bomb them is a funny way of supporting them.
    Stop the idiotic claims. You don't bomb Al-Nursa and its Russia who is begging you to distinguish them from legit opposition positions in Syria but you deny over and over and over and over again.

The reason is simple. If you do that, war will be over as there wont be enough to fight Assad. Thus you chose to side with the terrorists, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Stop beeing so amerophobe. See i can make up words too like Russophobe
    I'm a stupidophobe. It means I'm afraid of people who believe in everything they hear on the internet. Especially when it comes to anything about USA or Russia.

For some reason our military bombed the syrian soldiers who were securing a city and allowed isis to move in (during a cease fire that we begged for). Its so much treason I just cant even fully comprehend it yet. I cant support our country helping isis, that is so Un American.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-10-15 at 06:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should only able to believe that if you can provide us with actual photos/videos of ISIS fighters sneaking out of Mossul and american/british soldiers showing them the way.
    But they really have to be sneaking.
    Like this!

Deleted
    i mean true or not, agreeing to let them leave the city + them wanting to leave the city seems like a easy way to take back the city. whats the downside if this is true?

can't decide if I should call it pure bullshit or prob. bullshit, knowing the potential of USA to pull out something like this.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    well its not the first time the yanks supported terrorism, at least mother russia and assad actually kill isis with a few amount of unfortunate civilian casualties ,meanwhile the us, saudi arabia and europe airstrike random civilian villages and hospitals with no terrorist activity whatsoever and later blame "false Intel". would be pretty damn sure if we let russia, iran, syria and china handle isis they will surrender in no time but the yanks cant let that happen as they are profit from this war just like iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    well its not the first time the yanks supported terrorism, at least mother russia and assad actually kill isis with a few amount of unfortunate civilian casualties ,meanwhile the us, saudi arabia and europe airstrike random civilian villages and hospitals with no terrorist activity whatsoever and later blame "false Intel". would be pretty damn sure if we let russia, iran, syria and china handle isis they will surrender in no time but the yanks cant let that happen as they are profit from this war just like iraq.
    lol, yeah it's not like the us coalition have killed 30-40 thousand isis fighters so far, and russia not hitting civilians? what are you smoking they hit hospitals and civilians all the time.

You must confuse the us with the arab coalition in yemen, they hit civilians all the time.

And Russia isn't in the Ukraine.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    lol, yeah it's not like the us coalition have killed 30-40 thousand isis fighters so far, and russia not hitting civilians? what are you smoking they hit hospitals and civilians all the time.

You must confuse the us with the arab coalition in yemen, they hit civilians all the time.
    didnt really say russia doesnt kill any civilians look up i said "few" the yanks so far have hit hospitals "by mistake" or even civilians villages again "by mistake" because they got "false intel" . if you connect the dots the yanks hit more civilian targets than russia and syria combined. Also look at what the saudis do to the people in yemen they bomb places like schools for the blind , doctors without borders and just recently a funeral that killed over 100 civilians with a us made bomb . not to mention the us gave the saudis 20 billion $ worth of arms since 2015 to oppress the people in yemen while you yanks can't get enough saudi oil cumshots in exchange. just between you and me , the yanks should get lost from syria and let isis be dealt with by iran,china,russia and syria as they actually get shit done unlike the yanks and europe. Also the us has a nice history of funding global terrorism like someone mentioned when they funded bin laden during the soviet war or again when they funded the saddam regime with billions of dollars in arms annually during the iran-iraq war .
    Last edited by chrykoolaid; 2016-10-15 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    i mean true or not, agreeing to let them leave the city + them wanting to leave the city seems like a easy way to take back the city. whats the downside if this is true?
    Treason is giving aid or comfort to the enemy. If we aren't trying to destroy isis where ever we find them, we need to leave the area to people more capable of taking out terrorists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Treason is giving aid or comfort to the enemy. If we aren't trying to destroy isis where ever we find them, we need to leave the area to people more capable of taking out terrorists.
    im sure the loophole with no official declaration of war was given/they are not a state we recognise/they are not realsodliers/etc applies if it came down do a treason charge.

also this kind of shit happens all the time in war. cease fires, prisoner exchanges, territory exchanges, peace negotiations, surrender of any kind, a christmas break and having coffee with the enemy, agreements to not do certain things, these are all things that have happened in wars and will happen again and are all "giving aid or comfort to the enemy".

the objective also obviously isn't to destroy isis _at all costs_, so leaving a city relatively intact (of whats left of it at this point i guess), or at least the negative PR backlash from full on bombing, is probably a objective considered.

on top of all that it's probably a lot easier to fight them outside the city then inside the city.

or there is always the break your word approach, promise them safe passage then them ambush them, perhaps you like that one?:P
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-10-15 at 10:18 AM.

I just find it hilarious that both Assad and the Kurds have done more to save the lives of Middle Eastern Christians, Alawites, and Yazidis than the US has.

I mean, the Assads are Alawites, so that makes sense. Also, it's a sick cycle, the US bombs ISIS from time to time, while the US' allies, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar fund and arm the al-nusra types and other "moderates" (lol), who invariably sell their weapons to ISIS or lose them when ISIS over-runs their positions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Stop the idiotic claims. You don't bomb Al-Nursa; rabble, rabble, Assad propaganda, rabble, rabble.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/1...034628487.html

This was just last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    Damn thats a new low for the US is it not?
    Nah, that's a new low for Dailystar.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.