Balance of Power questline for artifact appearance.

Hello everyone,

I have been wondering after looking everywhere if we will complete the questline to unlock the artifact appearance before Nighthold ?

One of our raid member finished getting the 30 corrupted essence and I have been looking around to see the other steps.

I only found one place where someone was listing what we had to do afterward with the mythic dungeons etc..

He said at the end that there was a quest saying that you had to wait until Nighthold.

Does this mean that the questline will last until then ? Or that Balance of power will be unlocked and that there is simply another questline for the next big raid ?

I am already annoyed at blizzard that they gated the legion hero achievement appearance of my awesome red astral bear form behind the balance of power questline, but I would find it strange if they were to make us wait so long to unlock the first appearance when we could have completed all other 3 before we even unlock the first appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Liandryl View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have been wondering after looking everywhere if we will complete the questline to unlock the artifact appearance before Nighthold ?

One of our raid member finished getting the 30 corrupted essence and I have been looking around to see the other steps.

I only found one place where someone was listing what we had to do afterward with the mythic dungeons etc..

He said at the end that there was a quest saying that you had to wait until Nighthold.

Does this mean that the questline will last until then ? Or that Balance of power will be unlocked and that there is simply another questline for the next big raid ?

I am already annoyed at blizzard that they gated the legion hero achievement appearance of my awesome red astral bear form behind the balance of power questline, but I would find it strange if they were to make us wait so long to unlock the first appearance when we could have completed all other 3 before we even unlock the first appearance.
    Kinda let down that your guildie wasn't able to get his other appearance after 30 essences. But probably be something in 7.1 to further story and think that balance of power will be something like our rings in wod with last content we fully upgrade our ring but hopefully im not true.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Kinda let down that your guildie wasn't able to get his other appearance after 30 essences. But probably be something in 7.1 to further story and think that balance of power will be something like our rings in wod with last content we fully upgrade our ring but hopefully im not true.
    Actually that might not have been clear, but my friend did not do the quests that are unlocked after the 30 corrupted essence yet because he was saved in arcway and could not loot the item on the boss so he will do it next week. The one saying that there was a quest for nighthold was a guy in the comment section of one of the quest on wowhead. That is why I was asking people here that might have actually done all the quests available if we can unlock the appearance now or if we have to wait until nighthold as the guy said :S

fingers crossed on hopping we don't need to wait till nighthold

You have to wait till after NH. I've done all the quest after the 30 essences. So just take your time and complete it at a steady pace rather than rushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes View Post
    You have to wait till after NH. I've done all the quest after the 30 essences. So just take your time and complete it at a steady pace rather than rushing it.
    NOOOOOOO MY RED BEAR ! !! Feelsbad tbh. Having to wait for so long for all of the nice appearances.... I will have to get my prestige 1 rank 50 soon so I at least get a good one until then.