Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

7.1 is 6.1 for non raiders and mythic players

So what has changed from WoD? Nothing really it is still 100% raid or die.

Aside from a small quest chain there is no world content like there was in MoP.

For people that do not raid or run mythics 7.1 could be called 6.1.

Wow, so if you ignore the main content that the game has provided since it's inception, then the game lacks content?

Who would have thought!

Also, theres the Suramar campaign which is basically on par with the 5.1 content.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2016-10-15 at 10:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Nothing really it is still 100% raid or die.
    Yeah... except the main feature of the patch is a huge 5 man dungeon.

It's like some people delibaretly twist the facts to troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    And a huge expansion to story quests / world quests in Suramar. And other world quests all over... everywhere.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Wow, so if you ignore the main content that the game has provided since it's inception, then the game lacks content?

Who would have thought!
    You realize MoP had content patches with world content right?

Main content? BAHAHAHAHA

When?

Especially in vanilla raiders were a TINY TINY TINY minority. So main content my ass.

- - - Updated - - -

MYTHIC dungeon which only a minority will do anyway.

Where is the world content?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing really it is still 100% raid or die.
    Yes it is, leave wow and never come back.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    And a crapton of World Quests and further story quests in Suramar doesn't count as world content because...?
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Main content? BAHAHAHAHA

When?

Especially in vanilla raiders were a TINY TINY TINY minority. So main content my ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the world content?
    Raiding and dungeon was the main content of WoW, and always will be, no matter what you say. The fact that Vanilla had NO max level "world content" outside of farming mats (for raiding and dungeons) and raiding and dungeons just proves that, doesn't it?

Also, what "world content" did MoP add in 5.1? The Dominance Offensive daily quest hub with ~3 set of dailies and one storyline quest every week or so. That's it.

Guess what, Suramar gets a weekly quest chain in 7.1 and new world quests, which are, effectively, dailies.

15+ Year Old Account

Main content? BAHAHAHAHA

When?

- - - Updated - - -

A mythic dungeon isn't a raid so your initial assumption of 'it's raid or die' is 100% false and based on a lie.

They're adding a small 3 boss raid which will most likely be casual friendly considering how short it is, a new 5 man dungeon, new world quests, and a 9 week continuation of the Suramar quest line. There's really not much more you can ask for in terms of PvE content; it has something for solo players (lore/world quests), 5 man groups (new Karazhan revamp), and raid groups of all sizes (the Odyn raid).

The only thing not coming in this patch is something heavily PvP related, although I believe they're also making it so you don't lose honor talents after prestiging in this patch and fixing a few other bugs as well, so it really does have something for everyone. You're just being negative for the sake of being negative instead of actually looking at the upcoming content objectively.

Deleted
    A mythic dungeon isn't a raid so your initial assumption is 100% false and based on a lie.
    It is essentially a 5 man raid.

So it is a raid.

Deleted
    What *did* you expect?
    What is "world content" for you?

Mythic dungeons are former heroics
    Mythic+ are former Mythics.

Mythic dungeons is for the casual crowd. You outgear it easily and it's done in ~30 min, even if you are super bad at this game.

The reason why most people don't raid is because they can't meet up with 10-15 people to do these raids, but it's an MMO and not a single player game, which means group content is the "go-to" feature.
    A 5 man "raid" is the most casual thing you can expect out of a MMO. It's amazing.

How can you say "raid or die", I don't get it? Why exactly do you have to raid? To get the best gear? Yea, right... but what do you need gear for if all you do is world content like quests (which 7.1 will have)? How about you start making sense first.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-10-15 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    What *did* you expect?
    What is "world content" for you?

Mythic dungeons are former heroics
    Mythic+ are former Mythics.

Mythic dungeons is for the casual crowd. You outgear it easily and it's done in ~30 min, even if you are super bad at this game.
    The casual crowd likes LFD.

When even people in 860 gear have issues getting into groups mythics sure are very casual.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is essentially a 5 man raid.

So it is a raid.
    *raises eyebrow*

Nothing to see here, folks.

When even people in 860 gear have issues getting into groups mythics sure are very casual.
    And what's stopping the 860 people from making their own group and accepting everyone into their group?

What's wrong with taking some responsibility into your life instead of letting a machine do it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In Suramar, 9 weeks of quests. In Stormheim, additional world quests against the Helarjar. All over the Isles, additional world quests against falcosaurs and a new rep to grind for a mount. But why do I even bother. . .
    9 weeks of quests ROFL

That's like saying Game of Thrones season 6 was 10 weeks!

IT IS GATED LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAIN

If you play one of the desired roles (Healer, Tank) you'll get in no matter what.

The problem isn't unreasonable demands, it is that for every one healer/tank in the tool there is like 40 dds, allowing group leaders to be very picky.

And what's stopping the 860 people from making their own group and accepting everyone into their group?

What's wrong with taking some responsibility into your life instead of letting a machine do it?
    The fact that everyone moaning is dps and dps are almost infinitely abundant right now, enabling everyone to be very picky with dps. If I start a group (Healer) with my Tank friend, we get like 40 applications in a minute. Of course we'll pick the best (Ilvl and class/spec) DPS to join our group. Its not rocket science.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what has changed from WoD? Nothing really it is still 100% raid or die.

Aside from a small quest chain there is no world content like there was in MoP.

For people that do not raid or run mythics 7.1 could be called 6.1.
    I am pretty sure there's a majority of players whom haven't even completed the available content at the moment. There's more than just a small raid, a dungeon and a quest line.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted

Because then people still wont join you genius if that 860player has the wrong class/specc.

9 weeks of quests ROFL

That's like saying Game of Thrones season 6 was 10 weeks!

IT IS GATED LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAIN
    Just like your so precious MoP world content was.