Deleted

Tusks of Mannoroth farm? EUEUEUEUEU

Are there people still farming it? I'm thinking bout sumz hard warrior reroll and they look nice. My first plate class yaa! Well, I have dk <.< but but she is deathplate!

any european groups doing the garrybarry flash stash?

Well could be wrong of course but since you can solo it in less than a minute it doesn't make too much sense to have a farm group.

... First of all, was that English?

Second of all, why have a farm GROUP when you can just solo it @ 110 and a modest ilvl?

10+ Year Old Account
    people seem to forget you can't solo galakras

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... didn't they remove the shoulders from the loot table, after the expansion ended? I know that I was ultra bitter, when I helped out in a friends raid back then, and saw them go to another warrior and knew I would never get them now.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    people seem to forget you can't solo galakras
    Just get an id once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drianaa View Post
    Uhm... didn't they remove the shoulders from the loot table, after the expansion ended? I know that I was ultra bitter, when I helped out in a friends raid back then, and saw them go to another warrior and knew I would never get them now.
    nope stil ingame buddy can drop from heroic and mythic but the drop chance is just extremely low.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Drianaa View Post
    You're thinking of the heirloom weapons that got removed upon WoDs release, tusks are still in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Never saw the appeal in the tusks. GL on the farm though!

Deleted
    I thought mor about you know raid group, like openraid where people jst kill Garrosh over and over and over and use bonus roll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    I thought mor about you know raid group, like openraid where people jst kill Garrosh over and over and over and use bonus roll.
    I think there is a EU group for that, you will have to search the EN Forums by yourself though.