Thread: Mythic+

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mythic+

This class is so disheartening.. Every Mythic+ is decline, decline , decline.. 855 Fury war -_-

So make your own group, would you bring an 855 warrior when an 865 hunter or rogue also applied? No

As a prot warrior who invites people to m+ I like fury warriors in dungeons, especially if they can kick. The problem is DHs do everything that Fury war can and even better. Damn, they even get resources from their kicks.

Things to always avoid: 1) Hunters of any kind (except surv, never saw one) 2) Fire mages 3) Destro locks (they're rare tho)
    These classes above screw everything around more often than any others.

Damn I love balance druids and their treants. They're so op for m+ its not even funny. Treants alone can tank m+10 huge pack for like 7 seconds easy.

866ilvl arms war here, with "tryharding" i pull 310-330k avarage overall dps on mythics+ and that's it.

make a group as a tank, and youll see all the other people youre competing with

Quote Originally Posted by kartman2k View Post
    make a group as a tank, and youll see all the other people youre competing with
    This!
    If I look for DPS I look for:
    1. Hunter
    2. Mage
    3. Monk
    4. DH, if I would invite DHs, which I don't.
    5. Everything else

2 DPS spots for the good specs, 1 spot for others. Class balance for dungeons is completly fucked up right now. You can't blame people for not wanting to clear dungeons in twice the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Things to always avoid: 1) Hunters of any kind (except surv, never saw one) 2) Fire mages
    lol what

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    lol what
    Must be troll

I dislike bringing other warriors because they fail to list their spec. Arms is brought for single target, and Fury for cleave. When I've already got 2 slots filled with AoE and I need more ST, I don't need a Fury warrior.

15+ Year Old Account
    Prefer fury warriors, along with hunter/fire mage/DH/ele sham, followed by good rogues/enh shamans/arms warrs for ST. And only bring warrs if they know to use shockwave with their specc along with preferred DPS as FR Arms ST or Fury AOE.

Really in the ends, it about whether they know how the fuck the dungeon works or nots, and if they'll interrupt/stun or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateng View Post
    Must be troll
    No, I'm serious. Fire mages can not stop their aoe from happening and you have to play around that, move packs farther away from snails, seaguls and other neutral mobs. It's a thing you need to always consider as well as that rune where they can't move from it or they will lose a lot of dps. Kinda similar to DHs charges pulling nearby packs if you didn't move the pack far enough or didn't had enough space to do it because of sanguine affix pools or whatever.
    And hunters are hunters. Barrage is still scary in the hands of a bad player even with limited range and you have to stand in one place for stampede burst.

Trust me, I'm not trolling here. You would be surprised how many of my m+10 runs were screwed by these classes. I understand that it's more "driver's problem" than a class, but after the 100th time I started to differentiate classes a lot.

In short, I like fury warriors in m+, but they're kinda rare honestly. Queue is always fill of DHs, some mages and few hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGlow View Post
    This!
    If I look for DPS I look for:
    1. Hunter
    2. Mage
    3. Monk
    4. DH, if I would invite DHs, which I don't.
    5. Everything else

2 DPS spots for the good specs, 1 spot for others. Class balance for dungeons is completly fucked up right now. You can't blame people for not wanting to clear dungeons in twice the time.
    TBH your group comp is horrible. For mythic+ u want to pic 2 dps with nice aoe dmg and one strong ST dps. That is why Arms and Enh are welcomed there Fury is just bad spec currently

Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    TBH your group comp is horrible. For mythic+ u want to pic 2 dps with nice aoe dmg and one strong ST dps. That is why Arms and Enh are welcomed there Fury is just bad spec currently
    You're oblivious if you think Fury is a bad spec for M+, and I pity people who end up in a group lead by you. Have you done any reading whatsoever on Fury's performance in M+?

Join a guild, forget the premade group finder exists

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsue View Post
    You're oblivious if you think Fury is a bad spec for M+, and I pity people who end up in a group lead by you. Have you done any reading whatsoever on Fury's performance in M+?
    Why would u take fury, if u can take mage/mm/dh/ww, and they gonna do his job but better?

Deleted
    Agree about WW, they seem to be a better fury all things considered.
    But as stated before, fire / MM / DH come with the burden of "I don't know the player, he might be one of those guys who will pull the entire map playing this class" (or in case of fire, can't do shit about it). They need you to play around them, while Fury only has to worry about OF's range (which is deceptively big tbh).
    Plus a good fury brings damn great burst and sustained AoE, plus shockwave and CS, can eventually taunt - kite for Necrotic, and help kite with aoe slow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Agree about WW, they seem to be a better fury all things considered.
    But as stated before, fire / MM / DH come with the burden of "I don't know the player, he might be one of those guys who will pull the entire map playing this class" (or in case of fire, can't do shit about it). They need you to play around them, while Fury only has to worry about OF's range (which is deceptively big tbh).
    Plus a good fury brings damn great burst and sustained AoE, plus shockwave and CS, can eventually taunt - kite for Necrotic, and help kite with aoe slow.
    Problem is that most top warriors run arms. It often makes non-warriors believe that fury is garbage, and isn't worth bringing (or it is to dangerous). It is the same story with other specs, like elemental shamans ...

Deleted
    Ofc uneducated players will alwas make dumb decisions based on said non education. That's why it would be good to at least have people hanging around WARRIOR forums knowing that no, fury isn't shit tier in every kind of content.

Deleted
    Think it's more about his ilvl than spec honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Why would u take fury, if u can take mage/mm/dh/ww, and they gonna do his job but better?
    because not everybody is a try hard for mythic+

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting