-Eat 6 smaller meals a day
    -Drink water before every meal to prevent overeating
    -Do cardio and weight training
    -Avoid alcohol
    -Cut back on sugary and oily foods
    -Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
    -Use a treadmill

More useful strategies to lose fat quickly
    1. Find what works FOR YOU, there is no universal method.
    2 . Except the universal method is probably just to eat less sugar, less red meat and get off your fat ass.

I lost 11 kilo's, 24 pounds, in about a year about doing nothing but eating less sugar and less fat. Nothing else. No fast food, no candy, no soft drinks, much less red meat.
    That's what worked for me and I'm confident it'll work for others, because we stuff our stupid faces with sugar all damned day.

Deleted
    Running /thread

Keep a record of everything you eat. Make small adjustments based on that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Reduce your daily caloric intake.

Deleted
    ...eat less

10+ Year Old Account
    Boring answer, but biking + drinking only water + minimizing sugar-based foods keeps me in shape.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

the method i'm currently using is helping a lot.

when you wake up, eat every 4 hours until you go to bed
    breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs on two slices of bread (use a low fat butter or mayo) with a cup of coffee
    lunch: a sandwich made up of 2 slices of ham, butter/mayo and cheese
    tea: something warm (i suggest going for the "meals on wheels" approach if you don't have time to cook)
    supper: another sandwich with some tea.

along with walks (i personally go out for a walk after lunch for an hour or two on my day off from work) it should help you burn off some weight =) i've set my calorie intake at about 2000-2500 a day and i can see a difference since i started at the end of september (did weigh around 140kg now i'm nearing 130)

Some easy ones:

1. Stop drinking soda. In addition to this, drink a lot more water throughout the day and water with every meal.
    2. Several times a week (3-4) do an activity that makes you sweat for 30-45 minutes. Sweating is how your body burns that fat you want to lose.
    3. Eat when you're hungry, and only eat to be content, not full.
    4. Reward yourself. Once every few days or once a week allow yourself a "treat". Maybe it's a meal that doesn't fit into your plan or a favorite snack but allow yourself something to look forward to -- it'll give you something to look forward to.
    5. Be patient! You won't see results overnight, but stick with it because you eventually will.
    6. Don't fall back into old habits. It's REALLY easy to slip back into some old habits when you start seeing results, don't. It's harder to start up and get back on track than you realize. Don't squander those great results you worked so hard to attain.

I know most of these are easier said than done but they are (imo) the best first steps you can take to weight loss. I hate calorie counting, I always found it best to stay active, plan my meals, and reward myself. Best of luck to you!

Planks and sit ups are good indoor exercises that you can do in small bursts throughout the day.

- just drink water or lemon juice.
    - More vegetable
    - more running to burn fat

Eat less, expend more energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people lack motivation or stick behind the door.
    Everything that has been said so far comes down to keeping your calorie intake lower then how much you expend.

Small and easy tips:
    - Dont drink your calories --> Green tea, black coffee or water. Soda or juices stay away from them.
    - Don't buy any sweets or cookies, stuff like that. Remove the temptation to snack.
    - Move, start with walking 3 times a week for about 30 minutes if you haven't done any exercising in a long time or are really overweight.
    - Start Strength training instead of only cardio.
    - Meal timing doesn't matter 3 to 6 is fine, find a solution that works for you. That keeps you satisfied throughout the whole day (3 bigger meals vs 6 smaller meals)
    - Stop using packed products --> example: make your own spaghetti sauce with tomatoes or use tomato puree.

and finally find somebody who can help you (keep you accountable), personal trainer, a friend who enjoys exercising, anybody tbh.
    http://www.theincrement.enjin.com
    Alliance - EU - Tarren Mill
    Progress:1/7 Mythic Emerald + 2/3 Normal Tov
    Recruiting:Exceptional recruits are always welcome!

Weight loss by Phytoscience 2slim cell 100% original Product.

2 Slimcell is Good for health and overall well-being starts by weighing just right for your height and build. Having the ideal weight is something everybody wants, but unfortunately do not have. One of the biggest challenges people face in life is losing weight,take 2 slim cell for weight lossing.

For more visit

Phytoscienceteamasia

1. Drink Water, Especially Before Meals

2. Eat Eggs For Breakfast

3. Drink Coffee (Preferably Black)
    4. Drink Green Tea
    5. Cook With Coconut Oil
    6. Take a Glucomannan Supplement
    7. Cut Back on Added Sugar
    8. Eat Less Refined Carbs
    9. Go on a Low Carb Diet
    10. Use Smaller Plates
    11. Exercise Portion Control or Count Calories
    12. Keep Healthy Food Around in Case You Get Hungry
    13. Brush Your Teeth After Dinner

Although I’m not aware of any studies on this, many people recommend brushing your teeth and/or flossing right after dinner. Then you won’t be as tempted to have a late-night snack.
    14. Eat Spicy Foods
    15. Do Aerobic Exercise
    16. Lift Weights
    17. Chew More Slowly

The best way to lose weight is cycling. Ever wondered why cyclists always munch something during a race? That is because they spend much more energy than almost any other sport activity. Twice as much as power lifting in general. At 16mph average speed, a cyclist spends around 1 kilocalorie per hour. That is not fast even for city travel, traffic lights and all. If the terrain is uneven, there are height variations (hills for example), at 20mph (my cruising speed when I am back in shape after winter seasons), you can easily spend double of that, or even more. Basically, you get 4x100g chocolate bars of energy spent every hour.
    Personally, I established a 20km training route (close to 13 miles) and to it in around 40 minutes. Doing that 3-4 times per week will basically relieve you of any diet or food constraints, as well as remove any and all excess weight you have in a matter of months (you can lose upwards of 100-200g of fat per such trip. Not liquid, but actual fat tissue).
    On the negative side - you will not get ripped with muscules in the upper torso. So if your goal is to gain muscular look, that is not really an option for you.
    Last edited by Gaaz; 2016-12-22 at 02:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eat less, move more. It's worked for centuries.

Deleted
    Methamphetamine

avoid bread

portion size..don't overload the plate

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    The sample from the study you linked is too small (barely over a dozen test subjects). Also, independant research.

Fast and snack foods are loaded with cheap carbs. That's mostly where all the good taste comes from, and what keeps people coming back.

Yes, losing weight requires discipline. We knew that.
    You're on the right track but not quite there. Carbs aren't really the problem. It's the refined carbs like bread and pasta yes the cheap snacks that you should be avoiding. Not sure about rice though.

A person can easily lose weight without any exercise just by cutting out refined carbs and sugar.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cut the sugar, eat healthier, make more food from scratch. Oh, and move around a bit. It's not rocket science.