Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The most important things for me that I works very hard everyday. And in the early morning I walk for about 1.5 hours. And in this case I am success and lose my weight upto 20 kgs.

10+ Year Old Account
    People in general don't seem to understand the importance of strength training during a weight loss. It will make a huge difference on your body composition (fat:muscle ratio) when you're done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    People in general don't seem to understand the importance of strength training during a weight loss. It will make a huge difference on your body composition (fat:muscle ratio) when you're done.
    But I have heard that it is better to wait until your done losing weight then try to build muscle?

I lost 83 pounds within 1 year, it feels pretty good.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    But I have heard that it is better to wait until your done losing weight then try to build muscle?

Don't know why you would want to wait tbh. Muscle aids in weight loss because they still use up energy when you're sitting down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Losing weight is simple.
    Attaining an ideal balance of health and fitness is not so much.

Since all you said was lose weight, I'm pretty sure most everyone knows how. Now, if you said attain 8% body fat and pack on 20 lbs of lean muscle, that might require some helpful tips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Good job. But it's better to never lose (or lose as little of it as possible of) the muscle you already do have, instead of having to rebuild it after.