Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i think they are angry over the lack of their usual fap material.
    Lack, in this day and age, where the interenet is everywhere?! The smartphone has been the fapper's dream!

D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this one of those cases where only ~3 people are actually upset/angry/bothered and no one else actual cares? Those type of stories tend to show up here a lot. Not knocking OP, I blame the writers of the articles for trying to create controversy where none actually exist.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Is this one of those cases where only ~3 people are actually upset/angry/bothered and no one else actual cares? Those type of stories tend to show up here a lot. Not knocking OP, I blame the writers of the articles for trying to create controversy where none actually exist.
    it's what sells. controversy sells. hum drum news doesn't.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Are sure "he's" a girl? I've never seen a guy that..... feminine......

Deleted
    I hope makeup for men NEVER catches on. We don't wan't or need that shit.

Deleted
    Not that I personally care but I think people are just angry about the message it sends. "Boys can be girls and girls can be boys, lets get rid of gender". You can't really deny biology.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Not that I personally care but I think people are just angry about the message it sends. "Boys can be girls and girls can be boys, lets get rid of gender". You can't really deny biology.
    No, but we can reinterpret what biology means for social expectations, roles, and norms at will. "boy" and "girl" are far, far more than just biological traits.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i think they are angry over the lack of their usual fap material.
    Or that they want to fap to a boy
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

I identify my Gender as a Stop Light, you better respect my authority!

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    I hope makeup for men NEVER catches on. We don't wan't or need that shit.
    Could you imagine wasting all that time and money just to ruin your skin? It's imbecilic. I understand if it's part of a cultural tradition or something, but adopting cosmetic spackling willingly is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    No, but we can reinterpret what biology means for social expectations, roles, and norms at will. "boy" and "girl" are far, far more than just biological traits.
    A boy is a man, no matther what he does to change his look to be a girl. At the end of the day, he, remains a boy. Like it or not. You are born a male, therefore you remain male forevermore, untill the day you die, and maybe you can reincarnate as a female.

Try arguing that to the Nature, Mother Nature would laugh at you.

He doesn't look like a girl, so it's an odd choice on that basis alone.

I checked out his Youtube channel, and he has the most deliberately exaggerated camp voice I think I've ever heard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    When you are that pretty, your biology doesn't really matter...

Just ask Rupaul!

Rupaul is fucking hideous though

I guess it depends what the magazine is? (No I haven't read the section, but this pretty much covers most magazines )

If it's supposed to be a dirty lads mag, then yes I can see why it would cause a fuss

If it's a make up magazine is it? I don't see an issue

Deleted
    I never heard of Covergirl

- - - Updated - - -

Just Googled, it's a make up and beauty magazine

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why the fashion industry has to become "genderless", yet still achieve gender equality. Must we lose our gender identity? Can't we become equal, while being different genders, instead of genderless homogenised creatures?

I don't see why anyone would be mad at him. Be mad at the magazine. Or better yet, realize it's not yours and just don't buy it if you don't like it.

People acting like others property is their own is dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Is what was said in the interview, however, on social media, it has sparked a storm. Many people are angry at young james due to him being a boy or is it other reasons? I personally think its a great idea. Some diversity is always good!
    Fuck if I know.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's disgusting. Make one for gay men, don't force it upon what already exists.

Deleted
    I don't really see the issue - especially if it's just a one-time thing or whatever.
    But I guess some people just like to be upset and angry about everything.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-10-16 at 01:52 PM.