A few questions about synergies and how things work

Hello,
    I'd like to ask if pets get the 100% attack speed from the Tier 3 Unholy Frenzy talent, having Risen Skulker and Ghoul/Abom in mind.

Also, Risen Skulker(All Will Serve) used to have "Skulker Shot" which was a AoE ability, like Multi-Shot, but I don't see mine have it, was it removed?

And is Bursting Sores better for Single Target fights like Nythendra and Ursoc when you're high on mastery (I'm about 50% mastery), as Festering Wounds deal shadow damage?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Boneflayer View Post
    Hello,
    I'd like to ask if pets get the 100% attack speed from the Tier 3 Unholy Frenzy talent, having Risen Skulker and Ghoul/Abom in mind.

Also, Risen Skulker(All Will Serve) used to have "Skulker Shot" which was a AoE ability, like Multi-Shot, but I don't see mine have it, was it removed?

And is Bursting Sores better for Single Target fights like Nythendra and Ursoc when you're high on mastery (I'm about 50% mastery), as Festering Wounds deal shadow damage?

Thanks in advance!
    You only want to be running unholy frenzy if you have the bracers. With that being said, secondary stat priority changes if you have the bracers as well. I'm not too sure how mastery stacks up when you got them, you should ask kanji about that. If you don't have the bracers, then you want crit and haste not mastery. You shouldn't be stacking mastery at all honestly. 30+% crit, 15-20% haste and 30-40%ish mastery is where you want to be at. Anything lower than 15% haste, and our rotation feels like ass. This is my opinion ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    You only want to be running unholy frenzy if you have the bracers. With that being said, secondary stat priority changes if you have the bracers as well. I'm not too sure how mastery stacks up when you got them, you should ask kanji about that. If you don't have the bracers, then you want crit and haste not mastery. You shouldn't be stacking mastery at all honestly. 30+% crit, 15-20% haste and 30-40%ish mastery is where you want to be at. Anything lower than 15% haste, and our rotation feels like ass. This is my opinion ofc.
    No legendaries yet, and I beat my ass everyday trying to get one, when I know that I'll probably get the Neck at the end. :/
    I'm playing Castigator in dungeon and raids, and I'm doing ~200-240k DPS on most EN fights at 862 ilvl. I am unfortunate to have gear that grants either Haste + Mastery or Crit + Mastery, yet I have only 1 or 2 pieces that grant both Crit + Haste .

Deleted
    No legendaries yet, and I beat my ass everyday trying to get one, when I know that I'll probably get the Neck at the end. :/
    I'm playing Castigator in dungeon and raids, and I'm doing ~200-240k DPS on most EN fights at 862 ilvl. I am unfortunate to have gear that grants either Haste + Mastery or Crit + Mastery, yet I have only 1 or 2 pieces that grant both Crit + Haste .
    The neck might not be the best, but it has its uses, in that it can prevent an unlucky death for you. The ring that only procs when you crowd control a target is the utterly useless one.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    The neck might not be the best, but it has its uses, in that it can prevent an unlucky death for you. The ring that only procs when you crowd control a target is the utterly useless one.
    It actually works on all fights except Ursoc and Nythendra, I think. You can use Asphyxiate to proc it on the adds( On Cenarius, I think only wisps are cc-able). I don't know if Pet stun works or slowing effects, however.

It actually works on all fights except Ursoc and Nythendra, I think. You can use Asphyxiate to proc it on the adds( On Cenarius, I think only wisps are cc-able). I don't know if Pet stun works or slowing effects, however.
    Taking Asphyxiate over Abo is a flat 10% damage dip. Plus you will likely not face hostile wisps on Cenarius HC at least. Unholy Frenzy is a severely undertuned talent, since it only awards attack speed, not haste, which doesnt affect your rune reg.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    Taking Asphyxiate over Abo is a flat 10% damage dip. Plus you will likely not face hostile wisps on Cenarius HC at least. Unholy Frenzy is a severely undertuned talent, since it only awards attack speed, not haste, which doesnt affect your rune reg.
    The Legendary Ring Procs off THE GHOUL BASELINE STUN taking asphyxiate only allows you o do it ever 45 seconds instead of 1.5 mins.

the ring only procs from "melee stuns" on immune mobs (bosses)

Enhance has no way to proc it (totem does not count) for bosses (can only proc on adds) I believe this applies to Ret Paladins and hammer of justice as well

Classes/Specs that can proc it from Immune mobs (bosses)

WW Monk
    Unholy DK (pet and/or asphyxiate)
    Warrior (shockwave, stormbolt)
    Rogue
    Frost DK (Abominations might NOT winters is comming)

Equip some lower ilvl gear that has crit / haste and replace the mastery stuff, your dps will prob go up. Im 851 and average 220k.

In some way it actually gives you a pseudo rune reg, because with higher att speed you will have more Sudden Dooms which will help you use you global cooldown on Death Coil and might get runic corruption. I saw one guy's logs using the bracers with Frenzy and the talent that makes you Death Coil boost your next SS's damage by 35%