Potion of Prolonged Power ? (new 7.1 pot)

Is there is a way to sim it somehow to see how good it fares in comparison with current potions ?
    2500 main stat for 1 min doesn't look too shabby.

Deleted
    So, all raiders reroll to alchemy due to loads of bloods?

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    you should have already done that to save hundreds of thousands on flasks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    I don't know the prices of Oblit on your server but if you're an enchanter:

10 Arkhana
    2 Felwort
    8 BoS

Use those to make Soul Fibril
    Go to the oblit forge and each one gives anywhere from 90 ashes to 130 ashes.

that's if you have enchanting and a butt load of BoS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    you should have already done that to save hundreds of thousands on flasks anyway
    Why do you think I spent them so many?

This is incorrect. It is lots lots cheaper to buy flasks than craft it yourself. You can sell material for 2k and buy flask for 1400 each. Or sell material for 3k. And buy flask for 2k on week ago

Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    This is incorrect. It is lots lots cheaper to buy flasks than craft it yourself. You can sell material for 2k and buy flask for 1400 each. Or sell material for 3k. And buy flask for 2k on week ago
    Your saving a lot if you take rank 3 procs into consideration, the yield is almost 80% more, so yes you are saving ALOT. Rank 3 is quite easy to get i got deadly grace in less than 60 crafts, and seventh demon around 30-40.
    Last edited by Yizu; 2016-10-17 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post

10 Arkhana
    2 Felwort
    8 BoS

I'm an enchanter and have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Caramuru View Post
    I'm an enchanter and have no idea what you're talking about.
    Soul fibril is a relic enchanters can buy the recipe for from Xur'ios it costs one curios coin. http://www.wowhead.com/item=136702/formula-soul-fibril

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynai View Post
    Your saving a lot if you take rank 3 procs into consideration, the yield is almost 80% more, so yes you are saving ALOT. Rank 3 is quite easy to get i got deadly grace in less than 60 crafts, and seventh demon around 30-40.
    Firstly, consider yourself lucky, we have 3 alchemists who are crafting all the flasks for the guild, not a single proc across all of them. I personally crafted about 200 int flasks and ~500 deadly grace with no proc. Secondly I think the initial post was about having double duration on the flasks, since (at least on my server) it's cheaper to buy flask than to buy mats and get it crafted for free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynai View Post
    You were unusually lucky then.

I've made more than 900 flasks of the whispered pact at this point and have yet to proc the recipe.

/facepalm

How would the flasks be free for alchemists? They cost the same, even more since you prolly craft them yourself and lose money in the process.
    Unless you are superlucky to get r3 recipes, then we start to talk about saving gold.

I have made countess Flasks of Countless Armies already and no r3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Termak View Post
    /facepalm

How would the flasks be free for alchemists? They cost the same, even more since you prolly craft them yourself and lose money in the process.
    Unless you are superlucky to get r3 recipes, then we start to talk about saving gold.

Cause alchemist gets 2 hour flasks instead of 1 hour.

Main Stat? Ew. Though a minute seems nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post

10 Arkhana
    2 Felwort
    8 BoS

Did they ever fix the recipes vanishing? A GM confirmed it was a bug and gave me the recipe back but I haven't used it yet for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Termak View Post
    /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    ITT: People don't know alchemists get 2h flasks instead of 1h.