Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: quote from end of Nelth's lair

Spiritwalker Ebonhorn yells: The power of the mad king Dargrul is broken and Highmountain has you to thank, heroes. Now, there are other family matters that require my attention. Farewell, I hope when next we meet it is under more peaceful circumstances.
    So when you finish the dungeon he says this. I used to assume he was referring to other stuff that needed to be done concerning the fact we were in neltharions lair.

But it just occured to me, what if he's actually referring to the Black Prince? We are rather starved of information though

Deleted
    Maybe Sabellian. I seriously love this guy and would like to see him again. It would be cool if Ebyssian and Wrathion would team up with Sabellian, trying to cure him and his welps from the curse of the old gods.

Deleted
    You are very late to the party I am afraid, TC. I think there is a topic about this here, made not too long ago and that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    So when you finish the dungeon he says this. I used to assume he was referring to other stuff that needed to be done concerning the fact we were in neltharions lair.

But it just occured to me, what if he's actually referring to the Black Prince? We are rather starved of information though
    It is most likely tied to Wrathion, he is the only other black dragon on Azeroth at the moment, Ebonhorn might try to raise him properly, Wrathion is after all a child.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Maybe Sabellian. I seriously love this guy and would like to see him again. It would be cool if Ebyssian and Wrathion would team up with Sabellian, trying to cure him and his welps from the curse of the old gods.
    Awwww fuuuuuck, I totally forgot about this guy. Yeah, Sabellian was great, bring him back please!

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is most likely tied to Wrathion, he is the only other black dragon on Azeroth at the moment, Ebonhorn might try to raise him properly, Wrathion is after all a child.
    Imagine what would happen if they meet up and Ebonhorn finds out what Wrathion has done during Cata(if he doesn't know already):

Ebonhorn says: You did WHAT?! *faints*
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Imagine what would happen if they meet up and Ebonhorn finds out what Wrathion has done during Cata(if he doesn't know already):

Ebonhorn says: You did WHAT?! *faints*
    I would be more concerned about the fact that Wrathion is pretty much the cause of the Legion's return, which is ironic because he initially set out to prepare for it.

If he hadn't dicked around with the hourglass with Kairoz, Garrosh would have never went to alternate Draenor, Gul'dan would never have had a connection to our world and the Legion would still be delayed.

Wrathion got defeated by a self fufilling prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I would be more concerned about the fact that Wrathion is pretty much the cause of the Legion's return, which is ironic because he initially set out to prepare for it.

If he hadn't dicked around with the hourglass with Kairoz, Garrosh would have never went to alternate Draenor, Gul'dan would never have had a connection to our world and the Legion would still be delayed.

Wrathion got defeated by a self fufilling prophecy.
    I think that revelation would cause a stroke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I think that revelation would cause a stroke.
    Let's not forget that whole scene of Wrathion eating a heart and stroking out in the air.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do think he's referring to Wrathion. If nothing happens with Wrathion during Legion I will be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by thesentinelblue View Post
    Let's not forget that whole scene of Wrathion eating a heart and stroking out in the air.
    Eating the remains of a titan soul sure causes quite the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Eating the remains of a titan soul sure causes quite the trip.
    I bet it's similar to the tripping in 21 jump street

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post

One Tauren in Highmountain saying that Deathwing isn't dead and he'll come back. So maybe?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysaki View Post
    One Tauren in Highmountain saying that Deathwing isn't dead and he'll come back. So maybe?
    that guy is an easter egg to make fun of doomsayers....
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-10-20 at 05:48 PM. Reason: typo

Formerly known as Arafal

And don't forget that Ebonhorn was meant to be Wrathion in Disguise at some point in the beta, but they trashed that idea, too far fetched.

And while i'd like to see Ebonhorn / Ebyssian again in an important role, it's most likely just a "maybe we salvage him again" kind of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Mysaki View Post
    Actually thatfellow is referring to incidents that have already happened, not the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'm of a mind that Wrathion will definitely appear in some capacity during the events of Legion, especially given that this entire affair is more or less his doing. Then again, keeping a low profile may be all that's keeping the little blighter alive at this point. I can imagine both the Horde and the Alliance would like to have a long conversation with him (followed by an even longer execution).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'm of a mind that Wrathion will definitely appear in some capacity during the events of Legion, especially given that this entire affair is more or less his doing. Then again, keeping a low profile may be all that's keeping the little blighter alive at this point. I can imagine both the Horde and the Alliance would like to have a long conversation with him (followed by an even longer execution).
    Hmm, is it actually common knowledge in Azeroth that Wrathion was behind Garrosh's liberation? I thought that the characters believe that it was orchestrated by Kairoz alone, but I may be mistaken on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    And don't forget that Ebonhorn was meant to be Wrathion in Disguise at some point in the beta, but they trashed that idea, too far fetched.

And while i'd like to see Ebonhorn / Ebyssian again in an important role, it's most likely just a "maybe we salvage him again" kind of thing
    It wasn't a matter of far fetched but more a matter of impossible in that he was supposed to have been a part of the tribe for ages where Wrathion is young and was on Draenor/Pandaria for a good portion of his life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathis View Post
    Hmm, is it actually common knowledge in Azeroth that Wrathion was behind Garrosh's liberation? I thought that the characters believe that it was orchestrated by Kairoz alone, but I may be mistaken on that.
    Hard to tell. Taylor had him semi locked up, but not really. So it was as if he had an idea, but wasn't ready to accuse him really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathis View Post
    The entirety of the Horde and Alliance leadership were present at Garrosh's trial when he was freed, and Anduin both confronted and was disabled by Wrathion near it's end. I'd say Wrathion's role in the debacle is probably common knowledge at this point, and if he did show up he would probably need to ensure it would be in circumstances that would preclude his capture by either faction.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead