Warcraft Universalis

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=713243950

I would like to introduce you to this mod for the europe universalis 4 game. It changes the map to warcraft. It puts all the nations that there are in the map.
    It puts many warcraft historical dates as start point.

Well now... my guildies are gonna hate you for pointing this out to me. =)

I go on enough EU4 benders as it is... heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped playing EU games long time ago, since they got pretty repetitive: was tired of having to deal with the same nations over and over and over. This might just urge me to return to it! Are there leaders from the Warcraft lore too?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Yes. All the leaders are there. There are many landmarks, even the tram from ironforge to stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Niiiiice! I'll check it out eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

the map of this reminds be of the "Azeroth Wars" mod on original wc3 battle.net custom games. i loved that game from an RTS stand point, and although i'm not familiar with europe universalis, i hope this does well all the same.