Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    But I expect them to show off more in the coming weeks so I can wait.
    that's assuming they don't do the same as with GTA5. trailer, then months of absolutely nothing on the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    No pc version, no buy.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    that's assuming they don't do the same as with GTA5. trailer, then months of absolutely nothing on the game.
    Well, if that happens then imma go over there and fight them all until they give me what I want.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh ffs. timed exclusivity again. this alone makes me lose a LOT of the interest.. and I actualy play on ps4 which will be getting DLC's first :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Is Now Coming Spring 2018

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.

We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ng-Spring-2018

Enjeh how are you always so ahead on Rockstar news?! You did the same thing in 2012-13 to hype me up for GTA 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Enjeh how are you always so ahead on Rockstar news?! You did the same thing in 2012-13 to hype me up for GTA 5.
    RSS feeds? Twitter notifications?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, spring 2018 isn't too bad. It'll give me time to max out on Fractured but Whole, and by the time I'm getting bored of that, this will have just released, and I can dive right into it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't know about being ahead, I just saw the post as Rockstar posted it on their facebook page.

Not available on the PC...as usual. I frankly don't understand what Rockstar has against the PC? GTA Online is riddled with modders and exploits and the developers refuse to do anything about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    New teaser coming on September 28'th at 11AM ET/5PM CET

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/st...28595644837888
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2017-09-22 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    And his name is Morgan!

Manslayer be praised!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope this guy is kinda like Trevor. Not redeemable bad guy who is lovable. I really don't want to be a hero, I wanna be a straight up bad guy and this guy looks like a straight up bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by goldlocks View Post
    Dont like it ? dont comment and move on, nowhere does it state its new information, use your eyes and you will see what the title says.
    The cancer is the people who make new threads that bring nothing new.
    Society these days is f***ing cancer with people like you. People can post what they want so stop acting like dictator.
    Nice locked thread, bro. Maybe read the rules next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The cancer is the people who make new threads that bring nothing new.

Nice locked thread, bro. Maybe read the rules next time.
    People like me?? what for posting what i want?? who put you in charge to dictate what people post? if you dont like a post, ignore it and move on but dont come crying to my posts like little bitch, maybe start reading the title instead of making shit up as you go along. ill post another red dead redemption post just to cheer you up.

Your part of todays cancer society, you make me sick. gtfo

You're a part+

I'm curious how you knew I was a part of the American Cancer Society. They do good work and I do what I can to help. I don't know why that makes you sick though.

If you're interested I'm sure you can find a group in your area that will clear up whatever issue you're having: https://www.cancer.org/involved/volunteer.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I'm curious how you knew I was a part of the American Cancer Society. They do good work and I do what I can to help. I don't know why that makes you sick though.

If you're interested I'm sure you can find a group in your area that will clear up whatever issue you're having: https://www.cancer.org/involved/volunteer.html
    Nothing to do with any country, your a just typical person on internet who has nothing else better to do than shit to others. Im wasnt bothering you so you dont bother me. Get a life buddy and sort your shit out

Nothing to do with any country, your a just typical person on internet who has nothing else better to do than shit to others. Im wasnt bothering you so you dont bother me. Get a life buddy and sort your shit out
    The hilarity of a guy THIS MAD thinking he has any right to tell people to get a life.

:O

I'm literally tearing up right now because I thought this thread got bumped because a new trailer or info was released. I saw the LA Noire trailer today and the hype is real.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz afk from thread until they release a new trailer, then, I guess.........