Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmaster View Post
    Hi, is weakaura for ToV only works for BigWigs?
    Yes, I need to get it working for DBM this weekend. I'll let everyone know when it's updated.

nah man no need for extra work ;p we'll switch to bigwigs for u

Added:

BIS GEAR FROM RAIDS
    This sheet contains lists of gear from both M+ and Raids. If you're wondering what boss to use your tokens on, or where you can find an upgrade for a certain slot, you can check the "Raid Gear" tab at the bottom.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Deleted
    Hey Mend, thanks for your guide, ton of very good work, it's my reference since I began to play disc in this xpac.

Some questions about your bis list for mana regen (raids)

- Wondering if Stabilized Energy Pendant isnt underrated here ? +5% mana, if it scales with Shield discipline, should give a lot

- Same with Nightbane chest + mana devourer trinket. With 3 bubbles / minute, it should give around 70000k+ mana / minute, even more with warforged/titanforged versions of the trinket.

I understand the stats on those two items are not best, but isnt the big mana gain worth at least mentioning ?

Quote Originally Posted by yanot View Post
    Hey Mend, thanks for your guide, ton of very good work, it's my reference since I began to play disc in this xpac.

Some questions about your bis list for mana regen (raids)

- Wondering if Stabilized Energy Pendant isnt underrated here ? +5% mana, if it scales with Shield discipline, should give a lot

- Same with Nightbane chest + mana devourer trinket. With 3 bubbles / minute, it should give around 70000k+ mana / minute, even more with warforged/titanforged versions of the trinket.

I understand the stats on those two items are not best, but isnt the big mana gain worth at least mentioning ?
    I think the chest + Fluctuating Energy is a great combo if you have it. A higher ilvl Amalgams (865ilvl or so) will beat out the Fluctuating Energy with the chest, but I'd need to test this combo before saying for sure. Between base Fluctuating Energy (without chest) and Amalgams, Amalgam's scales with haste whereas Fluctuating Energy does not so I would recommend Amalgam's (840 or higher) over the base Fluctuating Energy. I want to test this combo myself but I don't have the Nightbane chest yet unfortunately.

It would only provide 55,000 mana and you sacrifice haste to wear it, and it would only allow you maybe one extra PW:R cast, if that. I'd opt against this choice for a haste neck.

Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    So they're just reducing the value of secondary stats across the board? Just making everyone weaker?
    They are nerfing Versatility in particular - here are the ratios of old to new values - the higher the stronger -

Crit - 0.875
    Haste - 0.867
    Mastery - 0.876
    Vers - 0.842

It's a small nerf to Haste and a sizeable nerf to Versatility.

are these stats good enough? 20% crit 24% haste 29% mastery 2% vers and 34000 intel , i have some crit/mastery 880 pieces , is that ok overall or do i need more haste? would you ever replace an 880 piece for an 845 or even 860 just because the lower one give haste? i hate to do that because i like to see my high ilvl.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw does anyone have a good wa string for tov?
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2016-12-03 at 09:38 AM.

So with the updated stats for disc - what's the deal now, is it basically Haste>int>crit>mast=vers?
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

Quote Originally Posted by Atonement View Post
    So with the updated stats for disc - what's the deal now, is it basically Haste>int>crit>mast=vers?
    Basically. I'd still keep vers lower than the rest and crit / mastery are probably closer than that

Im doing mythic dragons right now and keeping 5 plea up is very mana intensive , i went oom at around 40% of the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Im doing mythic dragons right now and keeping 5 plea up is very mana intensive , i went oom at around 40% of the boss.
    Dragons is very dispel intensive, which will eat at your mana, especially if you're indiscriminately casting mass dispel. Mass dispel has a greater value than purify when it dispels 4 or more people, try not to use it if it will hit less than that (obviously in a pinch you can cast it on someone rooted if purify isn't off cooldown).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MendUS View Post
    Added:

BIS GEAR FROM RAIDS
    This sheet contains lists of gear from both M+ and Raids. If you're wondering what boss to use your tokens on, or where you can find an upgrade for a certain slot, you can check the "Raid Gear" tab at the bottom.

Just me or has this broken? Keep getting 404 not found error

Quote Originally Posted by Thra View Post
    Yes. It looks like mmo-champ compressed the link so it actually has "..." as part of the URL.

Quote Originally Posted by MendUS View Post
    Basically. I'd still keep vers lower than the rest and crit / mastery are probably closer than that
    Can someone explain the scaling of mastery? Cause I've been thinking about it and I can't see how it out scales other stuff.
    Currently:
    1 point of mastery gives 1.4%
    350 rating = 1 point of mastery
    12.1% baseline mastery
    So Atonement starts at 40.1% transfer, increased by 12.1% from baseline mastery, = 40.1*1.121 = 44.95% transfer
    Each point of mastery increases our atonement healing transfer by 40.1%*0.014 = 0.56%
    From logs most high performing disc have around 70%+ atonement healing
    So each point of mastery increases our total healing by 0.7*0.56 = 0.39% ?

Meanwhile
    400 rating = 1% versatility = 1% healing and damage increase across the board.
    350 rating = 0.875% healing and damage increase across the board.

I feel like I'm really missing something here.

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't be - you got logs?
    Plea at 5 stacks is 1.8% mana, not very efficient at this point, but it shouldn't be chewing your mana so hard, especially if you're still using PWS on CD like you should be. You're probably either refreshing it too early and wasting mana, or you're casting it with more than 5 Atonements.
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

How many times are you going to complain about your performance and not post logs thereafter?

Also, this is hilarious. It's obvious the problem lies with you, but you are blaming it on external factors.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Added a link to the Disc Mana Trinket Comparison spreadsheet I put together:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thra View Post
    Use the link in the guide itself. Looks like when I quoted it just formatted it over without keeping the actual hyperlink for some reason.

I need a macro for plea and shield in order to use them on the same bind , whats the best i can do? im out of keybinds

10+ Year Old Account
    how do you oom on mythic dragons LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    how do you oom on mythic dragons LOL
    Plentiful use of Mass Dispel, it's happened to me a few times.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a macro for plea and shield in order to use them on the same bind , whats the best i can do? im out of keybinds
    U wot m8..?
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."