Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I know I should be posting this in the UI section, but I think I'd get more responses on this thread. Can anyone give some insight into Evry's UI? Which addons is he using besides WA/Grid2? I like his setup. Can't seem to figure out his unit frames, his personal health/mana bars, cast bar and buttons. Also, since Pastebin went RIP, I can't import his Grid2 settings. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. The link to his Twitch is on the first page.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick bump so maybe someone will see.
    Last edited by Elexx; 2016-12-30 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintra View Post
    What about mana trinkets in 7.1.5? I looked up the Nighthold mana trinket, and wasn't impressed much - chance to get free Shadowmend and some mana return on it. Nice to have, but doesn't do anything for raid burst high-atonement healing style.
    Looks like I'm keeping Promises deck (upped to 865), and continue farming Amalgam's 7th spine (currently only have 845 )
    I just tested my new Fluctuating energy (http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=142162/f...rgy&bonus=3453 ) - wow, it's fantastic! I'm not farming Amalgams anymore )) and starting running Kara for TF. On Ilgynoth 9 min fight I got 534k mana, on 4 min Cenarius - 240k (couldn't reach a few orbs due to brambles) - that's 1,5-2 times more then I got from Amalgams on same fights last week. Of course, it adds some trouble to collect the orbs, but I usually wait till I cast penance or PWS and then move to orb. It sucks is from some radius too - about 4-5yards, so no need to run exactly into it

Deleted
    Fluctuating Energy is underrated and IMO theorycrafted wrong. Spreadsheet is done for 2 mana bubbles / minute, which is definitely wrong.

Sometimes in less than 5 seconds I see 4 mana bubbles proccing, and 30 second later a new one proc again. I definitely have more than 2 bubbles / minute.

Wowhead page for the effect ( spell=230140/loose-mana ) shows proc is somehow affected by haste. Maybe haste is scaling a lot with it.

Quote Originally Posted by yanot View Post
    Fluctuating Energy is underrated and IMO theorycrafted wrong. Spreadsheet is done for 2 mana bubbles / minute, which is definitely wrong.

Sometimes in less than 5 seconds I see 4 mana bubbles proccing, and 30 second later a new one proc again. I definitely have more than 2 bubbles / minute.

Wowhead page for the effect ( spell=230140/loose-mana ) shows proc is somehow affected by haste. Maybe haste is scaling a lot with it.
    Would you like to provide me with data? A log showing this?

As it stands right now, it's approximately 2 proc's per minute (per wowhead).

Quote Originally Posted by MendUS View Post

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...%24100&fight=9

On this fight I got approx 3.2 procs per minute
    On other fights I looked - from 1.8 to 3.5 procs per minute (collected, some could have been wasted)

Just picked up the robe from Nightbane - can't wait to see the empowered trinket in action
    Last edited by Mintra; 2016-12-31 at 05:29 PM.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=230140/loose-mana

Take it with a pinch of salt though, wowhead tooltips might be wonky.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=230140/loose-mana

Take it with a pinch of salt though, wowhead tooltips might be wonky.
    Oh damn, didn't see the +haste before. I'll need to adjust and add in ~25% haste and see what that does.

Oh damn, didn't see the +haste before. I'll need to adjust and add in ~25% haste and see what that does.
    I did say it before in discord, but I think people missed it.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I did say it before in discord, but I think people missed it.
    2.5 ppm with 25% haste and 2.6 ppm with 30% haste (I may be wrong).

I updated the spreadsheet and the change makes and 865 Fluctuating Energy (empowered with chest) a comparable trinket to an 865 promises. If you were to get a higher ilvl version of Fluctuating Energy and use the chest, it would be better than Promises but still worse than a similar ilvl Amalgams (assuming you are good with PWS casts).

Keep in mind the liklihood of wearing the chest after NH releases just for the extra mana might be a not-so-good idea because of the item level difference in the chest pieces, so at the end of the day, I'd still recommend people get Amalgams/Promises, but Fluctuating Energy is a great alternative.

So... the 11% damage reduction for SW:P listed for Shadow, does that one apply to Disc'S SW:P, too?

Deleted
    Is there any BIS items list from NH ?

Quote Originally Posted by bl1zzaga View Post
    Is there any BIS items list from NH ?
    https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=9446

Deleted
    Best trinkets for disc from NH? Aluriel's Mirror and Etraeus' Celestial Map ?

Quote Originally Posted by bl1zzaga View Post
    Best trinkets for disc from NH? Aluriel's Mirror and Etraeus' Celestial Map ?
    There really aren't any trinkets of value from Nighthold for Disc. Mana trinkets are still king in raids (or a stat stick / mana trinket if you have Innervates/ BoW's). Emphemeral Paradox is the only trinket maybe worth considering but the proc rate is pretty terrible and the proc itself doesn't really fit into our current healing meta so it's hard to see the benefits. I'd say maybe using a higher item level EP would be worth doing just because of the int gain, but even then, it's not ideal.

Promises / Amalgams will be your go-to trinkets for raids still unless you have the legendary trinket, then it will be Promises/Velens until you have an Amalgams at 880 ilvl or higher, then you'd replace Promises with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    dps trinkets are most likely bis for M+, or might see some situational use with wisdoms/bow. I have no way of testing though xd.

Deleted
    I got a Whispers in the Dark, I feel it's really bringing out the best in my smite machine.

Is it just me or does Penance tend to lose ticks (sometimes all of them) when fighting pvp npcs for no apparent reason?

Deleted
    Today I got my 5th legendary - and it is Estel.
    My choices are: Sephuz, Maiev, Nero, wrists and Estel.
    According to the list in the guide, I should be using Estel and Maiev. Problem is I lose 4% haste by replacing the chest/wrists.
    Stats wearing Maiev/wrists are 23% crit, 31% haste, 27% mastery, 1% versa
    Stats wearing Maiev/Estel are 26% crit, 27% haste, 28% mastery, 1% versa.

Question: is the swap worth it? And if yes, what's the best way to use Estel? Try to use some Pleas before 5 atonements?
    Mentioning I rarely get innervate/bow, so usually not counting on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphiramoon View Post
    Today I got my 5th legendary - and it is Estel.
    My choices are: Sephuz, Maiev, Nero, wrists and Estel.
    According to the list in the guide, I should be using Estel and Maiev. Problem is I lose 4% haste by replacing the chest/wrists.
    Stats wearing Maiev/wrists are 23% crit, 31% haste, 27% mastery, 1% versa
    Stats wearing Maiev/Estel are 26% crit, 27% haste, 28% mastery, 1% versa.

Question: is the swap worth it? And if yes, what's the best way to use Estel? Try to use some Pleas before 5 atonements?
    Mentioning I rarely get innervate/bow, so usually not counting on those.
    Estel won't change your playstyle much if you don't have access to Innervates.