Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    So we're getting Trial of Valor one month and 5 days after Emerald Nightmare opened? I'm all for new content, but this seems a bit fast.
    It is a filler raid. You will not be farming it for every gear piece. Just like RS.

ok im fairly certain the mystery has something to do with salty kraken, i just have went to 3 seperate spots and this third location a kraken spawned right before my eyes....

Deleted
    Oh man if only flying was available at this time. Exploring on foot isn't my type of thing. Everything would be so much easier and more fun for example WQs. Hope we'll get it soon.

Arcanist's Manasaber.. When the other kitty isn't flouncy enough for your belf/nelf self.... Uggh I know i'm literally a WOW stereotype but ZOMBIE DRAGONS..Remember those? The only thing I want from those meth heads in Suramar is their clothes, their boots and their motorcycle.....Really though, all the black bandages and hood are black metal as f*ck. Keep the kitty, give me the goth garb you drug culture casualty.
    Last edited by theundad; 2016-10-17 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    ok im fairly certain the mystery has something to do with salty kraken, i just have went to 3 seperate spots and this third location a kraken spawned right before my eyes....
    So you'll believe the part where they sigh at the ocean, but then disregard the part where they say that it has nothing to do with the ocean? It all comes from the same person, why do you believe one statement but not the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    So you'll believe the part where they sigh at the ocean, but then disregard the part where they say that it has nothing to do with the ocean? It all comes from the same person, why do you believe one statement but not the other?
    He didn't say it has nothing to do with the ocean, he said it's not "in" the ocean. If it's anything like Kosumoth then that doesn't mean those Kraken don't have something to do with it.

Holy crap, the amount of whining and crying on here lately is worse than the presidential debates. If you don't like the free mount, then don't worry about trying to get it. They do not owe you a damn thing. There are other mounts in the game that you don't have yet, just work for one of them. 2 new mounts coming in Kara, new pvp mounts. New Archi mount. Pick one of them and don't worry about the Manasaber. As far as the hidden items, I like that you can't find it yet. Someone will figure it out and within a few days (after posting on here, or the forums) everyone will have it. Play the game, enjoy the game, when you find something unique it feels more special than just following someones instructions to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuj0u812 View Post
    Holy crap, the amount of whining and crying on here lately is worse than the presidential debates.
    The irony is strong with this one......

Those student art work is really impressive. If we could only hope for playable characters as awesome as the Half-Ogre Dranei man that'd be awesome.

Deleted
    Legion players can fly but graves can't have his cigar... wait sorry wrong forum kappa

7+ Year Old Account
    idk, the goaty and the town dont look like wow to me... they look more like updated league of legends... they are just TOO cartoony

i fucking LOVE the half draenei half ogre though, it looks so cool