Kazzak [H] Overwatch International Guild Recruiting

Dear Kazzak,

Overwatch is a newly formed legion guild looking for members to progress through the Emerald Nightmare. Our current progression is 7/7 Heroic, 2/7 Mythic EN as of 10/13/2016. We raid 3 nights a week, Wed/Sat/Mon, from 7PM to 10PM server time (19:00-22:00). Flasks and food buffs are mandatory and there is a minimum performance level required and expected of all our members to ensure that intended Mythic EN progression actually continues to happen. If you are interested in joining, please post an application on our website at overwatch-guild-kazzak.enjin

Furthermore, feel free to check out our recently released video (Overwatch vs Nythendra Mythic).

You can always catch me in-game for anything at all. If its related to our guild, to my videos, anything; I will be more than happy to oblige.

Kind Regards,
    Toadette

Bump. Still eagerly looking for members. We are willing to accomodate various classes in order to solidfy our roster and push towards mythic progress. You can apply in the link above or talk to any officer in game for more info.

Regards,
    Jerezayish