A small Brewmaster tweak

I am enjoying my Brm. But one thing that would be real cool is: a progressive Brew system.

What I mean is this. First drink of ISB is 25% stagger, second one is 45%, third is 60%.
    Purifying brew would be 50%, 65%, 75% stagger cleared.

The purifying is probably more helpful.

The point is the brews get better as they are needed.

honestly it sounds kind of bad, it would be great when you are chugging a few brews right on the pull and such but as the fight drags on you are most likely not pooling up enough brews to get that maximum effect, instead you are focusing on keeping that 100% or as close to as possible, up time on ISB and just using Purifying as needed

realistically the purifying one isn't a whole lot better, since while a 2nd/3rd drink would clear a greater percentage of staggered damage, that first drink is the most important since that's the one that will clear the largest raw amount of staggered damage

a better idea along the same lines would be a "palate cleansing" buff, the more brews of the same sort you use in a row, the greater effect the next use of the other brew would be, say for each ISB you use you get a stack of a buff that makes your next purifying brew clear 5% more stagger
    Last edited by amythist; 2016-10-17 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Typo

Reverse it? First ISB gives 8sec, 2nd gives 6 sec, 3rd 5sec. PB first 75% clear, 2nd (within 5 sec?) 60%, 3rd 50%. Would discourage stack and forget play style we have at the moment I guess. I actually quite like this style and my suggestion just makes the spec more hectic than it already is, but would feel more like actual active mitigation.