Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I wonder what the second post on this thread would be if this was a WoW player coming back and asking such questions..

//

pleb gtfo
    google is your friend
    wtf get gud
    aahaha such nooblord

\\

something like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Eventually the caster gear will fork off; you'll have dps caster gear and you'll have healer gear. I think they tend to share a lot of the same gear up to level 50, though.

THM/BLM and ACN/SMN are both a blast to play if you've ever enjoyed caster classes from other games.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure I follow this question 100%. Are you wanting different pieces of gear with xp bonus like that ring? The only other ones I can think of are for helm slot. One of them you receive if you had a friend send you a RAF code. The other is from purchasing digital deluxe version (or collector's edition) of ARR. Unlike WoW, you won't find a whole lot of different items with xp bonuses on them, nor will they have stats that scale with your class level the way WoW heirloom gear does. Furthermore, they stop having an effect on xp well before you reach max level.
    Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant the lvl 17 charcoal colored caster set from it. I assume I get sets for tank, melee/ranged physical, and healer too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    I meant the lvl 17 charcoal colored caster set from it. I assume I get sets for tank, melee/ranged physical, and healer too?
    If you meant that "Brand-new" equipment from Hall of the Novice, you can get all of the sets by completing training for those roles.

Disciples of Magic Loot
    Disciples of War Loot
    Tank Loot

Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant the lvl 17 charcoal colored caster set from it. I assume I get sets for tank, melee/ranged physical, and healer too?
    Ah, gotcha! Yes, if you redo the courses for the Hall of Novice as another job, you'll get gear appropriate for said job.

I only did them as tank, though, for unlocking the ring. I would guess there's also a DoM set (with stats for both dps caster and healer) and a DoW set, like most of the lower level gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    If you meant that "Brand-new" equipment from Hall of the Novice, you can get all of the sets by completing training for those roles.

Disciples of Magic Loot
    Disciples of War Loot
    Tank Loot
    Ah, gotcha! Yes, if you redo the courses for the Hall of Novice as another job, you'll get gear appropriate for said job.

I only did them as tank, though, for unlocking the ring. I would guess there's also a DoM set (with stats for both dps caster and healer) and a DoW set, like most of the lower level gear.
    Very nice, this should help me keep these alt jobs gear consolidated a bit at lower levels. If only the weapons chest was a bit larger, I have to put all my Hand/Land tools in my actual bag.

Very nice, this should help me keep these alt jobs gear consolidated a bit at lower levels. If only the weapons chest was a bit larger, I have to put all my Hand/Land tools in my actual bag.
    I would recommend unlocking retainers if you haven't already; you can use them to store the weapons you're not able to use currently. Reason being, if you end up leveling every single job in the game, you'll have 23 of your 25 weapon slots occupied.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend unlocking retainers if you haven't already; you can use them to store the weapons you're not able to use currently. Reason being, if you end up leveling every single job in the game, you'll have 23 of your 25 weapon slots occupied.
    I have 2 of them already. Do they still charge $$ for extras?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 of them already. Do they still charge $$ for extras?
    Yeah they do though cone 3.0 they are increasing storage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah they do though cone 4.0 they are increasing storage
    FTFY

Yeah I'd read about that, Hoping they clarify how much and at least tell us 1 of the new jobs in December Fan Fest. Excited for a small patch next week too. Do we think 3.5 will have the 3rd of the Triad? I know two of them are in already but didn't see anything about the third one yet.
    Last edited by OGXanos; 2016-10-28 at 07:04 PM.

Yeah 3.5 will probably have the Demon as it'll most likely be the last patch of Heavensward.

10+ Year Old Account
    FTFY

Yeah I'd read about that, Hoping they clarify how much and at least tell us 1 of the new jobs in December Fan Fest. Excited for a small patch next week too. Do we think 3.5 will have the 3rd of the Triad? I know two of them are in already but didn't see anything about the third one yet.
    Lpl my bad thank you

And at least doubling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a quick easy way to transfer all my settings/UI to another computer?

Inside the game launcher click on Config and then Backup tools. Same way to restore them too.