Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Like, what do you mean with consecration? Holy paladins don't have consecration. Everything else seems legit.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Tedj View Post
    Like, what do you mean with consecration? Holy paladins don't have consecration. Everything else seems legit.
    Yes they do.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Caramuru View Post
    Honestly, I ran shockadin in our normal stomp last night and it put out decent numbers.

Like 270k on ursoc. Ranked 40th so I'm sure if I had 15/20% more haste it would be better. Thinking crit>haste>vers>mastery.

Until blizzard nerfs it.

Our newly recruited Ret who was 6 Ilevels below me did 10k more dps..

Go figure.

Shockadin viable? Fuck yeah it is. Even cenarius I pulled 220. Eye boss forget about it.

And if a healer goes down and no more Brez's? Bam, now you're 90% capable of healing. (Missing bestow faith/mastery dump)
    Crit until whatever point it's at 100% with AW > Haste > Vers > Crit >>>>>>> Mastery (0 DPS).

I wish they'd give us back Denounce and make it proc Crusader's Might.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Crit until whatever point it's at 100% with AW > Haste > Vers > Crit >>>>>>> Mastery (0 DPS).

That would be great! No more psuedo mdps and paladins would have a ranged dps "spec". Have consecration be a 30 yard targetable aoe and I think you're on to something.

I don't see us pushing out these numbers for long though. Sadly

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Omg if it is somewhat viable then Imma go make a paladin right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Omg if it is somewhat viable then Imma go make a paladin right now!
    ST we are. But throw any AoE encounters and we are at a huge disadvantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    ST we are. But throw any AoE encounters and we are at a huge disadvantage.
    ST?
    Wuz that

Quote Originally Posted by Tedj View Post
    Consecration is meant to be more of a filler spell when you have nothing else to press. Either that or LoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    ST?
    Wuz that
    Single target

10+ Year Old Account
    Consecration is meant to be more of a filler spell when you have nothing else to press. Either that or LoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Single target
    Ohh, derp. I knew that
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post

Also, the final pvp talent "Avenging Crusader" basically turns us into a melee dps with insane healing. It's pretty broken in arenas lol

- - - Updated - - -

If this stays the same when tier is released. Maybe crit to 35% (100% crit chance on HS) > Haste > Vers >>>>>>>>>>>>> mastery

Also, the final pvp talent "Avenging Crusader" basically turns us into a melee dps with insane healing. It's pretty broken in arenas lol

- - - Updated - - -

If this stays the same when tier is released. Maybe crit to 35% (100% crit chance on HS) > Haste > Vers >>>>>>>>>>>>> mastery
    PvP is a pretty isolated case though, but I feel like Shockadin is the most probable next 4th spec if it ever happens. One can hope.