Deleted

Spaming same mythic + dungeon

Is there a difference between running different M+ dungeons loot wise?
    The chest(s) at the end of dungeon - do they contain item(s) from that dungeon's boses or is it random items from all dungeons?
    Guess class halls weekly chest contains totally random item.

Reason I ask is my guild group learned Nelth Lair very good, so we make better times and higher keys in that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Is there a difference between running different M+ dungeons loot wise?
    The chest(s) at the end of dungeon - do they contain item(s) from that dungeon's boses or is it random items from all dungeons?
    Guess class halls weekly chest contains totally random item.

Reason I ask is my guild group learned Nelth Lair very good, so we make better times and higher keys in that one.
    You only get Neltharion items.

Mythic+ chest only gives loot available in that dungeon.

Because of this, if you have certain slots that don't have BiS stats from Emerald Nightmare or Trials of Valor, it becomes "worth" to target a specific dungeon.

For example, for hunters there are no good mail hands from EM or ToV. BiS hands come from Vault of Wardens. I spammed VoW pugs +4 to +6 until i got 865 hands and now I'm done farming hands. Its also a decent way to farm AP.

P.S. the weekly chest from the order hall is a piece of crap, see the weekly disappointment thread.

Deleted
    The weekly chest also can give u Violet Hold loot. Which is really weird to be honest.