Deleted

Assasination EP rotation

Hi guys, i have recently changed to assasination(eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Ríló/simple) and i am having trouble to figure out the perfect rotation. Im am going with the EP/AP build, i am aware i have a little low crit for the EP build, my question is: I read many forums and threads that i should maximalize my EP uptime, this means 2-4 cp envenoms, but even 2-4 cp ruptures aswell? I followed this in yesterday raid and i saw that my average rupture hit was about ~50k lower then some top logs(i am aware about the ilvl difference but this looks too huge to be only ilvl). Or should i do 4-6 cp ruptures only? But if i do this then i wont have EP up when i use rupture. Or should i pool to max energy before i refresh my rupture so i can do an envenom + 2 mutillate before refreshing rupture? What happens when Exsanguinate comes into the picture? Any help is appreciated!

Deleted
    Hi ^^ I also play EP + AP, around 40% crit and 115% mastery atm, hope I can be of help.

I always try to rupture at 6 cp, especially when vanish + rupture for the nightstalker bonus; you can always re-apply EP via Envenom (which I use at 3-4 cp).