Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Kill 1000 players using a hidden appearance as a healer.

How am I supposed to do this as a healer (resto shaman)? I hope you don't need the killing blow or this appearance is going to be impossible to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    How am I supposed to do this as a healer (resto shaman)? I hope you don't need the killing blow or this appearance is going to be impossible to get.
    Queue for Alterac Valley.

Waste 45 minutes of your time.

??????????

Profit.

Raid. Anyone dying in raid = 1 HK

Deleted
    You don't need the killing blow most likely, just present for the kill, tag the enemy with a dot or spell at most.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeha its not killing blows, just honorable kills

10+ Year Old Account
    It works like honor kills always have, contribute to a kill in some day and get credit. Healing counts as contribution. Just queue for AV and get it in a couple of hours, especially if Horde are trying to turtle. I get like 100+ per AV and I'm 150 away from 1k

Ah ok that's not too bad then. Thanks for the replies.

7+ Year Old Account
    I sure as hell didn't get 1000 killing blows while never even achieving honor level 50. Safe to say all you need is 1000 honorable kills.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got all my kills for the appearance bar 9 from wiping in mythic EN...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    It works like honor kills always have, contribute to a kill in some day and get credit. Healing counts as contribution. Just queue for AV and get it in a couple of hours, especially if Horde are trying to turtle. I get like 100+ per AV and I'm 150 away from 1k
    Where do you see the numbers how many you have gained?

Here's how to track your hidden artifact appearance color variants through achievement progress, just copy this script and paste it into wow and it'll bring up the results.

/run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Here's how to track your hidden artifact appearance color variants through achievement progress, just copy this script and paste it into wow and it'll bring up the results.

/run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    Thanks, this is a huge help. Should really be in the default UI.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I got it doing mythic nythendra

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    "always"
    Epics for show, Greens for the pro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotto Pantsu View Post
    Where do you see the numbers how many you have gained?
    I don't have the macro on hand but I think someone posted it already. Just run that and it'll show you the progress on the HKs, dungeons and WQs

7+ Year Old Account
    que for ashran or alterac valley and heal people...
    you dont have to land the killing blows, just be near kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post

I love you.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

This is probably the easiest of them all to get. Queue for AV, follow big groups & just be present for the kills.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Battlegrounds are your best friends. AV is your best bet.

Get those people that sell bloody coins, plenty of them... spam your Flame Shock to kill them non-stop for 10 minutes, sorted.