Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zoned View Post
    BM needs some serious attention from bliz. I thought changes/buffs would hit ptr with the laughable SV buffs. The spec is not playable or even remotely viable for raiding and mediocre at best for mythic + when compared to other classes/specs. Only thing BM brings is some versatility with bres/lust in M+(please don't say cleave... because the BM cleave build/relics gimps the spec further into the ground and it's still bad compared to other class/specs cleave builds). Top M+ groups are now starting to just run marks hunters because of how badly BM is scaling. To make things worse BM was recently nerfed by 10% in PvP making a already bottom tier spec now completely unplayable in rated PvP. If your'e not going to fix BM then please allow us to unspec artifacts and fully refund AP. I'm so invested in BM debating just quitting game instead of grinding out marks AP only to be permanently behind 5-10% dmg forever.
    I couldn't agree more!!! I can't believe they are nerfing our PVP agility template 10% in arenas, I was thinking we needed a 10% increase to be honest. But if they plan to nerf us 10%, they need to give us better mobility and CC. Reduce the CD on Binding by 15 seconds, remove the cast time of Wyvern Sting. Give us back our traps and reduce the CD on disengage since they are nerfing the sprint of posthaste by 3 seconds...

Are they only looking at 3's??? How are Beast Master Hunter's doing 2's??? If they are looking at the dmg output from BM Hunters spamming multishot in 3's with with beast cleave, it's going to skew the numbers. If there is a BM doing 2's in top 10% or even 20% I would be surprised!!! Warlocks can live vs my pets dmg just by doing health funnel...

I'm pissed about the 10% agility nerf! they don't play the spec obviously and going off of skewe'd numbers! I think I'm about to quit this game, being vested in a charter and the weapon to this point and having them shit on my class, there is no alternative besides starting over!

Deleted
    BM needs some serious attention from bliz. I thought changes/buffs would hit ptr with the laughable SV buffs. The spec is not playable or even remotely viable for raiding and mediocre at best for mythic + when compared to other classes/specs. Only thing BM brings is some versatility with bres/lust in M+(please don't say cleave... because the BM cleave build/relics gimps the spec further into the ground and it's still bad compared to other class/specs cleave builds). Top M+ groups are now starting to just run marks hunters because of how badly BM is scaling. To make things worse BM was recently nerfed by 10% in PvP making a already bottom tier spec now completely unplayable in rated PvP. If your'e not going to fix BM then please allow us to unspec artifacts and fully refund AP. I'm so invested in BM debating just quitting game instead of grinding out marks AP only to be permanently behind 5-10% dmg forever.
    Most hunters in top m+ dungeons are MM because they also raid at a high level, where you'd be silly to play BM for progress. BM is fine in 5m content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lagboy View Post
    Hunters we're the goto for pretty much anything complex in raids, I think its good that they've been nerfed.
    Yup. I'll be curious to see what shit jobs we get stuck doing in Nighthold. There has to be a few!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Well atm Im really pissed about the artifact mechanic. Last expansions I was ok with nerfs ect because I had leveled alt and with friend played in one or two evenings arenas and had the best gear available for pvp. Nothing was problem I was free to enjoy pvp and world pvp no problem I was geared for most scenarios. Now I spent a dozens of hours grinding AP and after all those nerfs I tried even SV for pvp ( which is really bad due to bad defensive cd and most GCD abilities ). BM was ok but now ? I logged yesterday in the evening before I went to bed and was thinking what to lvl next ? But In this mechanic where you have to play pve and do wq for hours Its really worth my time ? What if Ill dong char and they nerf it by swing again ? Well to be honest I enjoy playing atm more Rise of the Tomb Raider because with Lara's bow equpipped I feel at least like a hunter who can actually do dmg. The game has been pushed to the point where casual yet skilled ppl are slowly pushed away and all is forced to be time consuming Blizzard reliable game. Time to quit ? Probably yes.

Ancient research notes make all of your ap grinding pointless. Feel don't feel like grinding out a whole different weapon? Wait two weeks then do it in a single day. AP is scaling up so much so quickly that it won't matter soon enough. The only reason to grind it hard now is to get the major traits for raiding. for most classes those dry up around 28-29 and you have to wait for AK to level up for the 5% gains to be remotely attainable anyways.

So anyone with a complaint about AP is looking at a pathetically small picture when it's really not bad at all once the ancient research ball is rolling. For alts it's even better as they get a shorter cool down on it until they catch up. I have two alts I don't do world quests on, just waiting for it to scale up so I can knock out 20 traits in a day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    RIP means rest in peace. So you said rest in peace in peace. Learn what you are typing before you type it.
    That's the joke, dude.
    ONTOPIC: As a BM, i really feel we need something else to use as filler. Cobra takes so much focus and then there's just kill command left with the occasional Dire Beast proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by construkt View Post
    Ancient research notes make all of your ap grinding pointless. Feel don't feel like grinding out a whole different weapon? Wait two weeks then do it in a single day. AP is scaling up so much so quickly that it won't matter soon enough. The only reason to grind it hard now is to get the major traits for raiding. for most classes those dry up around 28-29 and you have to wait for AK to level up for the 5% gains to be remotely attainable anyways.

So anyone with a complaint about AP is looking at a pathetically small picture when it's really not bad at all once the ancient research ball is rolling. For alts it's even better as they get a shorter cool down on it until they catch up. I have two alts I don't do world quests on, just waiting for it to scale up so I can knock out 20 traits in a day.
    M8 sorry but what are you doing ingame with those alts ? Cant Imagine ...

Deleted
    Personally, I like having BM be more simple so I can focus more on mechanics; that's what I'm interested in playing WoW. It feels powerful when you have things like killer cobra. The class fantasy is there for me.

The thing I want the most, though is 2 charges on dire beast and/or make crits 100% lower the cooldown of dire beast by a few seconds or something (change the talent to lowering the CD more), most of the time dire beast procs when there's like 1 second left and you've wasted some rng.

Oh, and chimera shot being viable would be nice too, just for the option of having mroe buttons and better 2 target cleave. Also more range on kill command D:

Dont no way Blizz make MM stronger then BM, with same strong in raid ppl chose BM above MM. We all read Azor(Icy Veins) guide that why have more MM. BM is not fine if you not play BM dont post that.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    M8 sorry but what are you doing ingame with those alts ? Cant Imagine ...
    5 man's and lfr is all I do with them for the moment. Since ancient knowledge goes so quick, theu each have over 15 traits from just that. Also kind of waiting on most of the suramar questline since it gives so much ap.

I'm actually liking BM Hunter, it's been better but playing MM I just want to rip my penis off. It's so boring and RNG based. I enjoyed MM in WoD

Since Rogues has been reworked quite a bit, BM is by far the most poorly design spec in the game. It's boring, not much interaction between the spells and right now has uncompetitive performance in raids. The spec doesn't have much character either. Whatever BM is or should be, it doesn't do much to the gameplay/playstyle in itself.

Deleted
    I enjoy BM.. wouldn't mind an extra shot or ability.. but not the end of the world.. i enjoy the good mobility and being able to focus on mechanics.. as for people saying its not viable? Really.. do you have 26+ traits and good gear and at what level of raiding are we talking about? There are logs out there of bm doing well..

Lets be honest though? Most people aren't on that level.. myself included.. i am 7/7 HC and 1/7 mythic.. nothing special but above average guild wise.. and compete usually in the top 3 only dropping down on cenarius and dragons as BM..

It's viable.. just not optimal.. MM is better we get it.. doesn't mean BM is not viable or dumpster tier

BM would be in a much better place if they just made chimera shot baseline. It would increase our ST / 2Target DPS which is needed. It would give us a new button to properly work into rotation. It would give us better focus regen meaning we would need to weave in more cobra shots properly. It would close that disgustingly huge "waiting" gap in the rotation.

I really want to know Blizzards logic for not giving it to us baseline and replacing with some shit talent no one would take (like so many are already).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post
    I enjoy BM.. wouldn't mind an extra shot or ability.. but not the end of the world.. i enjoy the good mobility and being able to focus on mechanics.. as for people saying its not viable? Really.. do you have 26+ traits and good gear and at what level of raiding are we talking about? There are logs out there of bm doing well..

Lets be honest though? Most people aren't on that level.. myself included.. i am 7/7 HC and 1/7 mythic.. nothing special but above average guild wise.. and compete usually in the top 3 only dropping down on cenarius and dragons as BM..

It's viable.. just not optimal.. MM is better we get it.. doesn't mean BM is not viable or dumpster tier
    These forums refuse to acknowledge anything but MM as even remotely viable. Everything that isn't MM is dumpster tier to them. I'm surprised they don't try to argue fire mage is dumpster tier because it isn't MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    RIP means rest in peace. So you said rest in peace in peace. Learn what you are typing before you type it.
    RIP in peace is an old meme been around since 2007.

I do not - DO NOT! - understand the beef so many people have with BM hunter. BM hunter is my main and I'm currently raiding heroic EN. My bars are completely full (I have five primary buttons, Bestial Wrath, KC, Crows, Dire Beast, Cobra Shot, plus both aspects, pet attack & pet follow buttons, multi-shot, misdirection which I use on our tank, Turtle aspect, disengage, countershot, my 2-minute heal, healthstone, plus I'm two points from the BM active ability). I love the mobility of the class because everything is instant. Yes, I occasionally am not pressing a button... so what? Other classes have 1.5-2 second cast times on their primary nukes. I don't... I can wait a second for more focus, --OR-- I could be waiting for a cast to go off. I prefer the former instead of the latter. It's the same thing, except that I get to move and reposition and think about my next attack.

And by the way, I'm out DPS-ing the MM hunters in my raid (who are also very well geared) on every fight except for Nythendra, where we pull even. I also hate MM, I find it clunky, I'm nowhere near as mobile or survivable, and I'm doing great. Maybe I'm not challenging mythic Xavius yet, but I'm completely viable as a BM hunter and there I shall stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Most hunters in top m+ dungeons are MM because they also raid at a high level, where you'd be silly to play BM for progress. BM is fine in 5m content.
    You can fill out entire artifact tree in a day with high ap knowledge. The top M+ groups(not the mythic raider wannabe m+ groups) are running MM because it's simply better for most affixes/dungeons. For them to run MM sacrificing infinite BM mobility and extra bres says a lot, it basically suggests that BM is trash.
    Last edited by zoned; 2016-10-19 at 05:19 PM.

Deleted
    I'm pissed about the 10% agility nerf! they don't play the spec obviously and going off of skewe'd numbers! I think I'm about to quit this game, being vested in a charter and the weapon to this point and having them shit on my class, there is no alternative besides starting over!
    Bye! I can't read one more of these fwcking wining posts. You morons, go play Zuma deluxe. There is nothing wrong with the hunter. It's you that are the problem ... I play BM and only BM and I don't have a problem with it in any aspect of the game and did a bit of everything: raid 3M, dung up to 11+, some pvp just for fun cause it is fun if you know your shit. Learn to adapt to changes or go cry to mommy not to us.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    Bye! I can't read one more of these fwcking wining posts. You morons, go play Zuma deluxe. There is nothing wrong with the hunter. It's you that are the problem ... I play BM and only BM and I don't have a problem with it in any aspect of the game and did a bit of everything: raid 3M, dung up to 11+, some pvp just for fun cause it is fun if you know your shit. Learn to adapt to changes or go cry to mommy not to us.
    For casual play it's fine but for anything real it's horrible. If you are content with being bottom tier and gimped then yes it's perfect for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can fill out entire artifact tree in a day with high ap knowledge. The top M+ groups(not the mythic raider wannabe m+ groups) are running MM because it's simply better for most affixes/dungeons. For them to run MM sacrificing infinite BM mobility and extra bres says a lot, it basically suggests that BM is trash.
    You can summon a crane even in Lone Wolf with 1 click of a button and battle rez in MM spec. You don't need to be BM to perform that duty. You have lots of raiders that don't want to sacrifice AP into BM so they just stick with MM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222