Hey there!

The guild === No Pants Clan === is now recruiting for our mythic team. We had a smooth run so far in heroic and we have really got a good core now.

We started this guild just before legion but me and the guild leader (Xspell) have been playing since vanilla. We have both had our own guilds before in different expansions and Xspell was even a guild leader for a guild competing for world firsts. I think they ended up somewhere in the top 100.

So we have alot of experience behind ous!

We are currently in need of DPS foremost but all exeptional players will be considers

That said, if ur a plate wearer u will have a slight edge against the others as we are abit mail and leather heavy atm.

What makes this a good guild to progress and make friends in?

We are a very friendly and social guild and we put alot of effort into making this an awesome place for players to get that sweet mythic loot.

We also strive for everything to be as fair for everyone as possible. No one will ever get kicked for bullshit reasons and we always vote among officers on all decisions in the guild.

We try and distribute loot as fairly as possible by using loot council in raids.

Raiders and trials are also welcome to put things to vote if they feel like they wanna change something!

Our raid days/times are:
8 - 10.30 server time.
Monday, Wensday and Thursday for progression raids. These are mandatory for all who wants to be raider.
Obviously there are exceptions and we do allow that, just important that officers are informed of this prior to the raid.

On weekends we chillout and run normals or rated BG's etc. but everything on weekends is optional

Age/language:
We are a english speaking guild but its fine if u dont speak perfect english as long as u understand when raidleader speaks in raids.
We use Team Speak 3 for raiding.

18+ yo, but if ur mature and can speak well we may make an exception.

So feel free to respond here or whisper me ingame if ur interested!

About the name:
Back when me and the guild leader was playing DayZ we used to take our pants off to make it easier to see who was friend and who was foe. This was a few years back but the name stuck with ous

Happy gaming
/Snebble