Deleted

Combat: Which trinket to use?

hey guys, i was "lucky" to get 2 trinkets from heroic EN:
    Natures Call ( 865 )
    and Ravaged Seed Pod ( 870 )
    actualy im wearing: alchemist stone ( 850 )
    and Tirathons Betryal ( 850 )

i already got the sims , problem is any trinket is normalized to 860.
    do you think i could give natures call a chance and switch it with ravaged seed pod?
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2016-10-17 at 08:24 PM.

Deleted
    Ravaged Seed Pod is terrible - So is Nature's call. Betrayal isn't great either, but eh....

Use Stone+Nature's Call or Stone+Betrayal, will come out about the same. If you're running m+, use Stone+Betrayal just for the static dps increase. If you're raiding as anything else than Outlaw, use Stone+Call and pray they proc at the same time as you're using your burst at the start, then try to sync your CDs with a mastery proc from Call later on. If you're playing Outlaw in raids, use stone+betrayal.
    "any trinket is normalized to 860" - What does this mean? SimC imports your own character setup, so I'm going to assume you're using another service that somehow doesn't allow you change the ilvl of the stuff you're simming... which seems stupid to me, but, eh?
    Last edited by mmocd37cb64f78; 2016-10-17 at 10:04 PM.

either buy a six feather fan or craft a drakmoon card

all of those are terrible

Deleted
    darkmoon is equal to alchemist stone and better then Tirathons betryal yeah.
    Hmm i hope theyll buff all the EN trinkets atleast a bit so theyr better then agi+vers / agi+crit stat sticks.
    I got any EN trinket but the one from ursoc which is atleast usefull ^^