Sub rog Vers > Mastery or via versa!!

i'm very curious. i've seen ppl huntin more vers and ppl hunting more mastery but what's optimal?

Sub is tough. The secondary stats are so close that we cannot really recommend one to you. The best answer is the answer that is all over these forums. "Sim it".. I'm sorry, that answer sucks, but it's the truth. Your stat weights are super dependent on what gear you have, and will change a lot every time you get a new piece.

New guild but kept same sig [cares- Kel'Thuzad]
    http://www.twitch.tv/undr_score

Quote Originally Posted by Auress View Post
    Sub is tough. The secondary stats are so close that we cannot really recommend one to you. The best answer is the answer that is all over these forums. "Sim it".. I'm sorry, that answer sucks, but it's the truth. Your stat weights are super dependent on what gear you have, and will change a lot every time you get a new piece.
    i am simming but still i kinda dont understand it to be honest sometimes.. dunno xD mby cause new to sim.. i mean about the scale factor and etc!

What is there to understand? You sim your gear with scaling and then it tells you plainly what each stat is worth relative to each other.