Question Question about the 100 Dungeon req. for unlocking artifact tint

First of all sorry if this was asked elsewhere, I couldn't find any mention of my specific question.

Does any dungeon and difficulty count towards the 100 needed? Meaning could I go run Mana Tombs 100 times and unlock the tint? Or is it just Legion dungeons? Or just Legion Mythic dungeons?

Any info on this will be appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

Heroics work as well as mythics. I would assume normals do as well, but havent ran any.

Pretty sure I read timewalking do not work, so I would think old-content 5 mans don't give credit.

Grab the macro off wowhead to track the count, and go test if you need it confirm.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I run as Assa Rogue (don't have hidden as Assa. only as Outlaw) and then switch to Outlaw when we get to the last boss?
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Can I run as Assa Rogue (don't have hidden as Assa. only as Outlaw) and then switch to Outlaw when we get to the last boss?
    Yes. The achievement/quest only counts kills on the final boss of a dungeon. I got all 100 kills for my sub weapon while farming dargruul for the left binding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loktark View Post
    Yes. The achievement/quest only counts kills on the final boss of a dungeon. I got all 100 kills for my sub weapon while farming dargruul for the left binding.
    Thanks for the reply!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!