Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    Well I sense a disturbance in the Force then, I'm usually top 3 on raids in my guild.
    Just because the others in your guild under preform does not mean your spec/class doesnt.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    another mount to farm in 20+ levels -.-
    That feeling when you can't kill an enemy when you're 19 levels ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Well that has been Blizzard's fault since Cataclysm they have allowed it to grow, Before it wasn't an issue when Server Communities existed. But now that they were basically killed off. But also if you don't like how other people make their premade groups than just make your group.

But their is also fault on the players themselves, since Cataclysm as I mentioned above it has become a bigger issue & what came out around the same time. LFD / LFR & Cross Realm. Everything has side effects, they may open up system to becoming more accessible, but you than have people who abuse that. Now their not 100% the problem they just help make the problem worse.

If Blizzard added in a Prefer this Player or Avoid this Player option for LFD that could really help alot. Now Premades is free game & no restriction or other system needed. You don't like a premade just make your own group.
    "Make your own group"

Great. But no tanks or healers will join the lower geared groups. So the tank-less and unhealed groups never get into the instance.

This is one of the facets of the wow "community" that made me quit playing, the "I got mine, screw you" mentality.

It's nothing new, either. In Vanilla it was all "just join a guild". But the only decent guilds were requring resumes and tryouts and requirments that worked out to the same as a part time job. So nobody got into the guilds, and just sat in trade for hours.

So they invented LFG and LFR for those people. And, it's been shit on ever since. Now it's so dumbed down, it's not worth playing - and we're back to sitting in town all night hoping a tank or healer takes pity on players who want to run content at the appropriate levels, instead of blasting through overgeared.

Yay.

LOL.

I so don't miss this at all.

What the fuck is the point of doing a dungeon if people want ilvl's higher than what drops? It's causing the community to be absolute shit.

I am (not) surprised: another re-skin of the Horde PvP mounts. Does it mean we are also going to get an Horde-available re-skin of the Night Elf PvP mount?
    Just out of curiosity, as in fact I am unfavourable to ugly re-skins of unique mounts.

How do I gift this cookbook to Nomi, to let the fat fecker learn how to cook?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    "Make your own group"

Great. But no tanks or healers will join the lower geared groups. So the tank-less and unhealed groups never get into the instance.

This is one of the facets of the wow "community" that made me quit playing, the "I got mine, screw you" mentality.

It's nothing new, either. In Vanilla it was all "just join a guild". But the only decent guilds were requring resumes and tryouts and requirments that worked out to the same as a part time job. So nobody got into the guilds, and just sat in trade for hours.
    You know you can still join a guild. That hasn't disappeared.

And guilds only asked all that stuff if you were going to raid with them, not just for joining. A simple questionnaire asking your experience and "can you move out of the fire" was/is just there to stop you wasting 39 other peoples time if you're just some lazy ass who turns up and dies all the time and doesn't care or want to learn, the same reason the trial time is there. It was not like trying out for a job. Any form i've ever filled out to join a guild could be summed up as "What class/spec are you, and are you capable of moving out of the proverbial fire". If you can, most of the time you had nothing to fear and if you can't then that makes you part of the selfish "screw you" mentality. It's not unreasonable to expect people in your team to pull their weight.

Especially in vanilla where you had some naff rotation and raiding more or less was just move out of the fire a lot of the time. Do you think it's unreasonable to expect people to move out of the fire?

And if you are a class that can heal or tank, take some initiative and be the healer or tank.
    Last edited by elvor0; 2016-10-19 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    That escalated quickly! I'm speaking for myself, but I'm avoiding the mythic dungeons until they either add a LFG, or I'm level 130.
    I was going to as well but they aren't Cata hard. If you are even LFR geared, they aren't that bad.
    They aren't challenge mode where your iLvl is averaged out. So long as you can follow DBM -- you'll be fine. They were only hard the first few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    What the fuck is the point of doing a dungeon if people want ilvl's higher than what drops? It's causing the community to be absolute shit.
    Because they want to carry a friend and there are no consequences for being that kind of dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Will be interesting to see how many people join a Kara group and ninja drop after the 1st boss, just to try for the mount. Like on the alts they don't care or the time to gear (since this is a megadungeon after this). Sort of an efficient way of farming it
    Unlikely to happen for a couple reasons.
    1. Attunemen is now the 4th boss due to how you enter the dungeon (side door not front door)
    2. Kara is on a weekly lockout

So no real need to drop the group if the mount doesnt drop since you are half way in and cant just find a new group and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Unlikely to happen for a couple reasons.
    1. Attunemen is now the 4th boss due to how you enter the dungeon (side door not front door)
    2. Kara is on a weekly lockout

So no real need to drop the group if the mount doesnt drop since you are half way in and cant just find a new group and try again.
    Nice that it's the 4th boss, that mostly solves the issue then