Deleted

Mw monk or healing priest

Hey guys,

Im in the position that im gonna reroll to join a friend on a new server and im realy looking in to getting back in the healer seat.
    The team needs a healer and I was thinking about either a mistweaver or a holy priest.

What are you guys thinking of the mw atm? is it good and how hard is it to master? since im going to be new to both specs (resto shammy experience)

You already have my thanks!!

All healers in the game are balanced pretty well. It's more about the person playing than the class. I main mistweaver and I really like it, probably the most fun of any class I've played since I first started. It takes a little bit getting used to but once you know what you're doing it's no harder than any other healing class. Probably the biggest thing you have to worry about starting out is mana management since mistweavers are one of the less mana efficient healer. This gets a lot easier as your gear gets better. I like its versatility more than anything. There isn't one cookie cutter spec and I am always redoing my talents based on what I'm doing.