Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalon View Post
    You want to use Goremaw as soon as possible assuming your using weapon master if weapon master procs on Goremaw that's a few million extra you do to the boss
    Ahhh yea I haven't switched to WM yet, been meaning to test it. Is it considered strictly better than MoS at this point?

It's RNG based, you could do a lot i mean A LOT of dmg with WM or you could do 10% less dmg basically.

Is Master of Subtlety worth keeping high uptime on or is it better to be going into stealth whenever you need to? e.g. in riff's guide it says to SD if you have few CP and 55+ energy. If you meet these conditions but you just came out of SD (max duration Master of Sub remaining) is it worth waiting for it to expire or do you SD again?

Also, is there a max energy to hold off on SD to avoid wasting the free energy you get from going into stealth (again, riff's guide simply says 55+ energy and doesn't mention a cap).
    Last edited by Zalto; 2016-10-19 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalto View Post
    Is Master of Subtlety worth keeping high uptime on or is it better to be going into stealth whenever you need to? e.g. in riff's guide it says to SD if you have few CP and 55+ energy. If you meet these conditions but you just came out of SD (max duration Master of Sub remaining) is it worth waiting for it to expire or do you SD again?

Also, is there a max energy to hold off on SD to avoid wasting the free energy you get from going into stealth (again, riff's guide simply says 55+ energy and doesn't mention a cap).
    Idk about the MoS questions. But as for the max energy to hold off on SD, the 55+ is the cap. You don't wanna be higher than 55 energy when you use SD due to input lag and gcd before you can use your first SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalto View Post

Don't try to keep some high uptime on MoS. It should just naturally be up like +75% of the time.

I'm still having an issue where on bosses I can't fit in the the 4th SS on my rotation. I'm waiting till 2 cp to start SS SS Evis SS SS. I wait till like 65~70 energy before I pop SD so that I'm at 100 energy when I start the rotation. On target dummies this seems to work like every time, but on bosses It's like 50/50 I get in that last SS. I wonder if I'm screwing up or if the miss chance on the boss or something else is preventing energy regen? Is the extra 40 energy after a finisher completely rng? All all sub rogues able to get 4 SS's in 100% of all their SD's?

Get a Lil bit of haste
    But yes you should be able to do it close to 100 percent of the time then again I have sub boots which make a big diffrence

Quote Originally Posted by IC Wiener View Post
    I'm still having an issue where on bosses I can't fit in the the 4th SS on my rotation. I'm waiting till 2 cp to start SS SS Evis SS SS. I wait till like 65~70 energy before I pop SD so that I'm at 100 energy when I start the rotation. On target dummies this seems to work like every time, but on bosses It's like 50/50 I get in that last SS. I wonder if I'm screwing up or if the miss chance on the boss or something else is preventing energy regen? Is the extra 40 energy after a finisher completely rng? All all sub rogues able to get 4 SS's in 100% of all their SD's?
    It's not rng. Make a weak aura progress bar tracking your shadow dance and subterfuge. Make the bar extra fat for easier visibility. You will see you have time to do the standard SD rotation, assuming you aren't refreshing symbols or pushing other buttons wasting your gcd.

Quote Originally Posted by Abalon View Post
    Get a Lil bit of haste
    But yes you should be able to do it close to 100 percent of the time then again I have sub boots which make a big diffrence
    I have 7% haste right now and Bloodthirsty Instinct. Maybe I need a little more? But I've seen top people with less.

Quote Originally Posted by milkbonez View Post
    It's not rng. Make a weak aura progress bar tracking your shadow dance and subterfuge. Make the bar extra fat for easier visibility. You will see you have time to do the standard SD rotation, assuming you aren't refreshing symbols or pushing other buttons wasting your gcd.
    I have a weak auras stacked large so I can see them. It only seems to be an issue in practice, as on target dummies I pretty much get it all the time. I was wondering if pauses were needed to line up regular attacked or energy regen between key strokes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IC Wiener View Post
    I have 7% haste right now and Bloodthirsty Instinct. Maybe I need a little more? But I've seen top people with less.

I have a weak auras stacked large so I can see them. It only seems to be an issue in practice, as on target dummies I pretty much get it all the time. I was wondering if pauses were needed to line up regular attacked or energy regen between key strokes.
    Additionally, I've noticing that sometimes I don't get the 40 energy back from Relentless Strikes. Is there a cooldown time on this or something?

Deleted
    Anyone got a legit opener sequence or link to a good up-to-date sub rogue guide?

Seen about 5 different openers now, some wasting cp, some wasting energy, some holding Goremaw, getting all confused xD