Solo MOP questions.

So haven't bought legion yet, but still just finishing up for WOD stuff.

My next mount targets are all MOP. With average gear, 680-710 how much can I likely solo? I want do stuff like Elegon, Oondasta if spawn time ain't horrible? Maybe TOT if its not to hard.

Help me out :P I would also need a class to hold lock-outs that can solo up to the bosses...Currently I have 9 100's I can farm with. No priest or shaman.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

At that ilvl tanking classes would have an easier time if I remember correct. Elegon would be the easiest. ToT might be a little rough with your current ilvl.

Also Oondasta's and Galleon's spawn timers have been reduced to 15 minutes.

One thing about WoD characters doing MoP raids: The Legendary Ring. If you read any forums about people soloing MoP raids during the last WoD tier, nearly everyone would have had the legendary ring which was a huge boost to burst damage to start fights when you were soloing. So - if you don't have have the ring, you will probably struggle a bit in later MoP content.

However, there is nothing stopping you from going to the instance and giving it a whirl, but as above said, ToT at 700 ilevel with no ring will probably be a bit rough unless you are a tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe do whatever achievements aren't involving difficult and time consuming fights. After you buy Legion, you'll be able to solo all of MoP and much of WoD.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    At that ilvl tanking classes would have an easier time if I remember correct. Elegon would be the easiest. ToT might be a little rough with your current ilvl.

Also Oondasta's and Galleon's spawn timers have been reduced to 15 minutes.
    Thanks all! I guess I will try Elegon out on my warrior as prot or some to get lock-out...Only have leg ring on my main my feral druid. So its prolly no good solo TOT on classes at 680-710 whom I also prolly dont play that good :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a lockout to these bosses:

Elegon: Easy
    Oondasta/Sha/Galleon/Nalak: Very easy (as the boss will be camped by dozens of players, at least on reset day)
    Horridon: Medium (depends on spec)
    Ji-kun: Easy

Some of the other ToT bosses might be more difficult, so get a friend/pug to help if needed.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by Dechno View Post
    If you have a lockout to these bosses:

Elegon: Easy
    Oondasta/Sha/Galleon/Nalak: Very easy (as the boss will be camped by dozens of players, at least on reset day)
    Horridon: Medium (depends on spec)
    Ji-kun: Easy

Some of the other ToT bosses might be more difficult, so get a friend/pug to help if needed.
    yep, was able to do Elegon easy enough on my druid, and get lock-out on my DK. Hope other classes can solo elegon to then at lower gear/skil level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dechno View Post
    Sha may be very easy to kill but you need to have your eyes glued to your monitor for that entire 15 minutes if you're going to tag him before he dies.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

By the way, soloed elegon with 588 item level as blood dk, horridon and ji-kun with 636, on alts, so not everything properly enchanted and gemmed etc.

Now I understand that I did them in early wod (all fights took 7 mins) and that 7.0 nerfed a bit the lower, but not so much to warrant some answers saying that they might be rough with the item level the OP has, it's no problem at all.

Maybe with some dps specs such as mages, but not with tank spec and several good healing dps specs.