855 Resto Druid - Looking for like-minded progression guild for heroic/mythic raiding

Hello,

I am currently looking for a raiding guild who are in need of a healer. A good fit would be a guild who are content with progression while still maintaining reasonable raid times. In addition, looking to maximize their available time in the name of solid progression forward through mythics. I would prefer to raid around 2-3 days a week, around 3-4 hours per day. In terms of availability, I am looking for 9PM-12AM EST but willing to discuss hours if the guild would be a good fit otherwise.

Experience:

Currently I am 5/7 Heroic with AOTC completed. I still need Il'gynoth/Cenarius due to being unlucky finding raid groups.

I previously raided on a rogue from mid/end Vanilla to end of TBC. During TBC, our guild was consistently #3 on the server and completed all content prior to next expansion nerfs. During Wrath I raided on a resto druid till Ulduar, also continued to raid on the resto druid during MOP/WOD.

Mainly looking for find a guild which can bring back the enjoyable times I had with my original raiding guild for over 3 years during previous expansions.

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch, either through PMs or leaving your battle tag.

[H][Turalyon]<End Result> 5/7H LF Resto Heals - Sun/Mon 6-9pm EST

BT: Nophobia#1502

I'm looking for people for our raid group. Raid times are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9-12 EST. We are horde on Thrall. Get a hold of me if your interested or have questions. Helieos#1260.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

[A] [US-Aerie Peak] <Eventus Templum> is currently recruiting Healers and Melee/Ranged DPS for our core Heroic/Mythic Progression Team!

We are accepting members 21+, but exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.

• Must have headset w/ mic, as we use Discord to communicate.

• Must maintain a drama-free attitude

• No nerd rage (we're a pretty chill group)

• Must understand that progression raiding means there WILL BE WIPES

* Raid times will be Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday from 8pm-11pm+ EST (5pm-8pm+ realm time). Otherwise, we often do mount/xmog runs in older raids or work on our Alts.

** We also run around 3 or more Mythic/Mythic+ teams simultaneously to stay competitive and gear up toons that haven't had the best raid drops that week.

In addition to raid recruitment, we're also recruiting just for the leveling and social aspect. So if you would like to join a friendly guild to just level and have fun running dungeons with guildmates, by all means, get in contact with us!

You can contact me through Reddit, or in-game... Your choice! Just send me a message with any questions, or reply in the comments!

Battletag - Aelarus#1281

Hey there, we raid T-W-Th, 8-11 pm EST, which is just a little earlier than you asked for, would that be a possibility, or are there conflicts? If you think it'd work, we are definitely looking for a resto druid and one ranged dps, currently we are 7/7H, and just a couple(1-2) people shy of hopping into mythics, which we know we can stomp out without much problem. Guild is Reboot on Uldaman. If you are interested, either add one of us on btag, or go to our website and throw in an app(just for someplace to communicate with, we have some fun get to know you questions on there): rebootguild.enjin.com

Btag:
    Lokidisciple#1804
    Selanda#1678
    Kiki#1252

Hope to hear from you!

Iron Genesis is recruiting Horde on Zul'jin for Mythic raiding. We are currently 7/7H (rank 61 on the server), and will be at least 1/7M after our raid Thursday.

We will clear mythic, and expect frequent attendance, flask/food/pots, knowledge of fights, etc. However, we are pretty understanding, like to have a good time, and are pretty laid back. If you are interested, please contact me - Taveren #1397 or search us on reddit and apply on discord - mmo-champ won’t let me post links

In your application include: battle tag/armory link/recent logs/prior guild info with reason for switch/bit of a bio and what you want from raiding.

If you have any questions, feel free to include them in your application, or reach out to one of our members online and they will direct you to an officer.

Raid Times: 8:00PM EST - 11:30PM EST Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday
    Here are our logs if you would like to take a look: (redacted since MMO-champ wont let me post links)

Hello. We are currently looking for healers for mythic progression. We're currently 1/7M, and we raid on Saturday and Sunday from 8-12 p.m. CST. Let us know if you are interested - our BTags are Kurtis#11102 / TakGoo#1371. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks.

Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual "real life" guild party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Raiding Info:

Progression: 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare - 6/7 H Emerald Nightmare
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)
    Loot: Officer-run loot council

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren't easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
    Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
    Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity. We've been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.
    Ability. We've cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.
    Understanding. Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
    Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Resto Druid - Holy Priest - Resto Shaman
    Ranged: Mage - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid
    Melee DPS: Rogue
    Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys – Emrys#1539 Myzx – Ginganinja#1634 Keilanaa – Keilanaa#1839