Alliance-Silvermoon Awarewolves

Who we are:

Me and my wife, founded this guild 6 years ago, in the hope of creating a good, steady and healthy drama free environment, which we succeded until the coming of Draenor.
    Our server and guild, became then empty with the unfortunatly daily base player quiting, or server switching, so we decided now for Legion to persue a more vibrant and
    populated server, and the choice came into the most populated Server in EU Alliance side, which is Silvermoon.

What we look for:

We are recruiting players that want, beside raiding, to be part of a close family of people, that can be doing together all the activities that WoW have to
    offer, in a drama free environment, but with the Professional mind that raids must have.

What we can offer:

Commitment to be able to clear all expansion content in at least Normal and Heroic, Mythic will be considered if the Heroic clearing comes with much
    time in between the launch of next content, but the Goal will be Heroic full clear.

What we ask from members:

Full preparation for raids, with knowledge of the fights ( wich you can use youtube and guides etc..), and full preparation in raid consumables (Potions,Flasks,Food etc...), both are mandatory.

For socials and levelers, you just need to whisper for an invite.

Raid Schedule:

Saturday 16h - 19h Server Time
    Sunday 16h - 19h Server Time

We believe that the times of our raids are more suitable for people that like me and my wife have real lifes...so we have always time for those lunches or dinners with family in this time tables.

Current progress: 3/7 HC EN

Best regards,

Silver#24373

Deleted

Alliance Looking for Guild

Character Name: Xuresh (-Silvermoon)
    Item Level: Now 851 (Edit)
    Specialization: Vengeance

Hello!
    My friend and I are looking for a raiding guild. I am a Vengeance Demon Hunter and my friend is a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Currently my experience in Legion is doing mythic dungeons, of which i have done each at least once. I'm planning to start practicing Emerald Nightmare on LFR as soon as i have the time. Once my friend catches up to me in item levels we will move on to searching for groups for normal difficulty.

Previous experience with raids I have from completing Hellfire Citadel on Normal and downing some bosses on Heroic.
    If you think I would fit your raiding team please contact me in WoW with a whisper or send me mail.
    Last edited by mmoc2221fb48e6; 2016-10-26 at 11:13 AM.