Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    This story makes little sense. They don't know where it happened, but they say it was in a bus. How large can a bus be?
    Depending on departure station and time, that bus could have been almost devoid of passengers. Buses heading out of STL for example can be practically empty, as little as 4 or 5 people till it reaches KC, depending on when it leaves.

Start with one parent that lets his or her guard down for a few moments while the bus is stopped; add one opportunistic piece of fucking shit.
    Recipe for disaster.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2016-10-19 at 03:51 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Still waiting for that statistical data that backs up the claim that illegal immigrants are inherently more violent than the rest of society.
    Great point because of all the children of immigrants like the PUSLE shooter whose daddy campaigns for Hillary, & several others that get called AMERICAN even when they call 911 to complain about America attacking their homeland count as American to the left. Its called reversion to the mean.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Death penalty. No question about it.
    You realise you can't get the death penalty for any other crime than murder, right? Nobody has been executed for any other crime since the federal death penalty was reintroduced in 1976 and the courts have consistently ruled against any other use of the death penalty. This is a rock solid settled piece of law. Several states have passed laws to impose the death penalty for child rape, none have managed to execute anyone on those grounds, any time it comes to court the SC overturns the law.

So back to right wing fantasy land with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Still waiting for that statistical data that backs up the claim that illegal immigrants are inherently more violent than the rest of society.
    Let's see if that connection survives five seconds of googling.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth...ime-1436916798

Guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You realise you can't get the death penalty for any other crime than murder, right? Nobody has been executed for any other crime since the federal death penalty was reintroduced in 1976 and the courts have consistently ruled against any other use of the death penalty. This is a rock solid settled piece of law. Several states have passed laws to impose the death penalty for child rape, none have managed to execute anyone on those grounds, any time it comes to court the SC overturns the law.

So back to right wing fantasy land with you.

Wait, did you just call tennisace right-wing? Wow, just wow...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Wait, did you just call tennisace right-wing? Wow, just wow...
    "Death penalty to all evildoers" is an island in the right wing fantasy land archipelago.

I don't keep track of who is on which side :P

10+ Year Old Account
    "Death penalty to all evildoers" is an island in the right wing fantasy land archipelago.

I don't keep track of who is on which side :P
    It very well could be, but TA didn't say that. I'm certain we are talking about child rape, not 'all evildoers'.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    If nobody cares about the underage girls Trump is accused of raping, they why should people care about this?

Rape ahead and grab women by their pussies. It's acceptable nowadays apparently.
    I know its hard... but Trump is the one with the orange hair, its Bill Clinton that has the old bag for a sidekick. It's almost comical that the same people that gave Slick Willy a pass for DOING are now raising hell at Trump for talking about doing (still no physical evidence saying he did actually DO).

It very well could be, but TA didn't say that. I'm certain we are talking about child rape, not 'all evildoers'.
    Again, child rapists can't get the death penalty in the US unless they also happen to be murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    If nobody cares about the underage girls Trump is accused of raping, they why should people care about this?

Rape ahead and grab women by their pussies. It's acceptable nowadays apparently.
    Heh, ya lets take an evidence-less false manufactured lie and then use it to say "why should we care that a child got raped".

That's pretty sickening.

You proud of that post?

- - - Updated - - -

Again, child rapists can't get the death penalty in the US unless they also happen to be murderers.
    Yea that's what we call an injustice.

They should be executed.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Yes, this sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

They should be executed.
    That's what you call decades of American jurisprudence. According to the Supreme Courts from back since before living memory, you're advocating violating the constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

I know its hard... but Trump is the one with the orange hair, its Bill Clinton that has the old bag for a sidekick. It's almost comical that the same people that gave Slick Willy a pass for DOING are now raising hell at Trump for talking about doing (still no physical evidence saying he did actually DO).
    I can't speak for Clinton supporters but personally I despised Bill Clinton in the 90s.

At least two of the three claimants against Clinton have been pretty conclusively discredited though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah fuck this guy. Take him out back and end it.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

That's what you call decades of American jurisprudence. According to the Supreme Courts from back since before living memory, you're advocating violating the constitution.
    There is literally nothing wrong with executing a child rapist.

The only people who object to it do so out of a deep seeded animosity towards the "law & order" types ...or they want to get with kids themselves.

A child rapist cant be reformed or rehabilitated with simple prison sentences.

At best their behavior can be quelled with chemical castration, which those same people object to, and/or intensive psycho-pharmaceutical therapy, which is costly and entirely dependent upon the rapists continued consent and responsibility to adhere to the therapy on their own.
    MAGA

If only that was possible (Coker forbids it unfortunately) ... disgusting we're wasting taxpayer dollars to deport this scum 10x in the first place.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Heh, ya lets take an evidence-less false manufactured lie and then use it to say "why should we care that a child got raped".

That's pretty sickening.

You proud of that post?

- - - Updated - - -

They should be executed.
    A bit contradictory here. Wanting to execute a person before giving them a trial, and then calling something an "injustice". Yeah, I agree that the red herring of "but, but TRUMP!" is pretty stupid, but your position isn't really in the best of conditions either.

Sure, your position that child rapists should be executed is a perfectly fine position to hold, but you can't go talking about injustice while wanting to deny someone a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    A bit contradictory here. Wanting to execute a person before giving them a trial, and then calling something an "injustice". Yeah, I agree that the red herring of "but, but TRUMP!" is pretty stupid, but your position isn't really in the best of conditions either.

Sure, your position that child rapists should be executed is a perfectly fine position to hold, but you can't go talking about injustice while wanting to deny someone a trial.
    I'll clarify.

When I say we should execute child rapists, and I say this a lot, its as a prescribed penalty implying there has been a conviction and execution is the sentence.

In fact that that quote came from a comment on the death penalty; ie conviction.
    MAGA