Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    The amount of bitching and bashing other people is the worst I've seen in an MMO
    Maybe you should start working on yourself first. 90% of what you said is either bullshit, personal opinion or simply a lie.

Theres no way for u to catch up on artifact power for the stupid weapon tree.
    Yeah there is, artifact knowledge & the catchup mechanic. AP income basically doubles every 2 weeks due to AK and your research time for it is cut by 1.25x if you're close behind and 1.667x if you're far behind. In a few months we'll be talking about who has 40 million vs 50 million AP so it's pretty much irrelevant that you have 700k and your friend has 1 million now.

We'll also have so much artifact power that it just doesn't really matter since you'll get enough AP to get an offspec weapon to rank 34+1 in about 30 dungeon runs.
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2016-10-23 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    If you like to grind more that anything. And if you have 4 people to run M+ with. Otherwise it's really meh experience so far, playing Legion solo would be trash tier waste of time i believe.
    amen to how true this is

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Maybe you should start working on yourself first. 90% of what you said is either bullshit, personal opinion or simply a lie.
    You have some brown stuff on your nose, hold on, let me wipe it for you...

*sniff* *sniff*, smells like Blizzard ass.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

I dunno what caused it but the community has gotten worse than it was in WoD. Like the most toxic people I've ever encountered in a game, wow community outside of tight knight raiding guilds is real bad. Bunch of rude anti social people trying to feel like they are the king of the world and you're a peasant. There is no sense of community in pug raid/mythic dungeon queing thats for sure. We should just be able to rent NPCs to tank/heal for us at this point. Don't forget people stealing your objects in certain world quests where they aren't globally shared. You can be right there killing 5 mobs next to the object and some demon hunter glides up steals and ditches you with nothing. You get to look for another or twiddle your fingers for 2 minutes for it to respawn.
    Last edited by Brewhan; 2016-10-23 at 03:49 PM.

People like to complain and give excuses but for me it's the best expansion yet.

As a boomkin (not the most desirable spec out there) I do just fine with grouping, light raiding (normal with friends) and whatever else.

I never run out of things to do

7+ Year Old Account
    Won't be coming back. It's like smoking or drinking. Can't do either as well. WoW is way too addicting for me.

Quests are awesome.

Some classes got nice improvements.

Others, like hunters, got absolutely ruined because blizzard removed 90% utility/niche spells and now we have almost all empty action bars with nothing to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetix View Post
    Title says it all. Is it worth coming back?
    Ok so:

1) If the cost of buying Legion is a big thing and threatens to ruin your personal economy, then no, it's not worth it.

2) But if you're a normal person and have ~$50 of disposable income to throw in random monthly entertainment, then why the hell not?

Buy it, test it for a month and if you don't like it.. well, it no big shakes, now is it?
    It's not so hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Quests are awesome.

Some classes got nice improvements.

Others, like hunters, got absolutely ruined because blizzard removed 90% utility/niche spells and now we have almost all empty action bars with nothing to do.
    And that hurts your questing experience..how?

No.

Wait for Patch 7.2 as that is when we know where this expansion is going, because the best and last major patch of WoD (6.2) was a dud.
    Last edited by Mafic; 2016-10-23 at 05:41 PM.

Deleted
    No. And don't ever.

The game is fundamentally flawed like it never has been before. It caters to the unemployed and students by making the Mythic+ and Legendary grinds mandatory to play the game.
    Why? Because it amplified the rate at which these people increased their item level and it moved the goal posts for the rest of us. The result is that to get into a decent guild you need an item level that you can only get by being in a decent guild. Even if you find a guild that is willing to give you a shot, because they know that you bring good players along for the long haul, then they'll still ask you to gear up through Mythic +.

With randoms, Mythic + is the biggest catch 22 in the history of the game: to do M+ levels that reward you 8xx ilvl of gear, the minimum requirement more often than not is 8xx+5/10/15 ilvl. It's impossible to get there unless you run perpetual +2 and pray for the TF/WF RNG system to kick in and reward you, which is a waste of time.

Yet even at this +2 level, due to the overabundance of DPS players and the amplified rate of ilvl improvement, you're not going to find a random group willing to take you in. Even for +2 you'll see more "860+ required" than anything else.

However, say you *do* get into a +2. Who is more likely to be in that group? You've guessed it: the colon of the WoW community.

If you don't have multiple hours per day to waste on this game and either a very solid and active friends list/guild you can run M+ with (not as easy as it sounds to build either 2), then you're pariah even if you're a good and solid player.

The game is fundamentally flawed like it never has been before by rewarding time played almost linearly and by advocating a system perpetuated by RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying that there is no change since WoD (I dropped at 6.1, was very lazy in terms of entering the game except raiding on main), and it's not interesting to play? I'm just thinking about coming back yet I'm not sure because all my friends whom I knew had dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Ah what an excellent frame of referense and highly relevant to the discussion....

Look, someone who enjoys BF1, wouldnt enjoy a more traditional MMO, something WoW actually seems to be on the way back towards atm.

Legion is great, it's probably the best WoW has been. The only thing I'd remark is that I prefered how classes were in MoP, but as far as content goes? And the stream of content coming in 7.1 next week, this close to release? If they keep this pace up, I will be very impressed and very pleased with WoW.

Blizzard realises they needed to show of that they are capable, and they are doing just that.

I'm sorry you didnt get exactly the game you wanted, most of us did, or at least close enough.
    This post brought to you by blizzard. Thanks for being that fanboy that i love to laugh at.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    So you're saying that there is no change since WoD (I dropped at 6.1, was very lazy in terms of entering the game except raiding on main), and it's not interesting to play? I'm just thinking about coming back yet I'm not sure because all my friends whom I knew had dropped.
    There is improvement because it is a new expansion, and 7.1 is better than 6.1. But Blizzard stopped supporting the expansion after they released patch 6.2 with a huge content drought. Patch 7.2 is going to make or break this expansion. And especially true if there is content patches that are better planned beyond patch 7.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion is the most fun I've had in WoW since Wrath. I'd say it's worth it.