Deleted

Neck/Ring in time excursion, primary stat ?

I did not pay attention before last night after I have done some dungeons with my fresh DK reroll. But, was it intended to leave main stat on both neck and rings that can drop in time excursion with a ilvl as high as 835 ?

I mean we are talking total over 1500+ primary stat for those 3 slots altogether, how are supposed items from EN to stay competitive for classes/specs for which primary stat outweight secondaries ? Unlike trinket there are no procs or on demand buff to consider when looking at stats. Are we suppose to farm these dungeons until we get all 3 slots war-forged ?

Not always the case. Some classes have secondary stat's as priority even over Str Int Agi etc;

Just have a look at your stat weights and priority and even sim your character to compare.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    Not always the case. Some classes have secondary stat's as priority even over Str Int Agi etc;
    If you pay attention that's exactly what I said. But it bother me that some specs might have to farm these dungeons in a way to get one of their possible most optimal item. I don't believe this should be the case.

and going by how the system currently works with timewalking items, i don't think they will change anything, because they would have to create new items for those cases instead of just slapping "timewalking" on it and re-itemize it. Or they would have to change ALL rings / necks in the game to the new model, again to much a hassle.

So i expect something like: "timewalking is for old times sake, it should feel like the old run, and the stats on old gear is a part of that feeling bla"