Thread: No fury buffs?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

No fury buffs?

Could of swore they said "We plan to buff fury in 7.1" outside of the pointless enrage taken damage. However I don't see shit, blizzard lies again?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

If you go back a couple days fury got buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Could of swore they said "We plan to buff fury in 7.1" outside of the pointless enrage taken damage. However I don't see shit, blizzard lies again?
    what you see in the most recent post is just what's gone in new in this build, previous builds contained other buffs to fury

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Fury is starting to do better with increased ilvl, maybe they figured that dps buffs are not needed in future content.

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    Fury is starting to do better with increased ilvl, maybe they figured that dps buffs are not needed in future content.
    What? I have nearly all legendary rankings, and an arm warrior 3 ilvls lower than me keeps up while getting blue parses.

Never mind a 70% parse for a shaman is basically equal to a 99 parse from a fury warrior
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

fury is not doing better with encreased ilvl. fury is doing slightly better with the bis legendaries and with more haste gear but pure ilvl alone does not make fury better.

i.e. my 875 set of gear with 20% haste is 40k dps lower than my 864 gear with 28% haste

Surely waiting for the last minute to communicate changes so we can't give them feedback so they can leave us hanging at the bottom for another month.

Quote Originally Posted by Drattz View Post
    If you go back a couple days fury got buffed.
    6% dmg won't fix the real issues with fury and as usual the devs won't fix it.

Deleted
    People really think fury does need a buff?

http://simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19H.html

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post

Yeah because sims have been so accurate until now. And good luck getting all that mythic loot to warforge in dungeons.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Yea they do:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trexer View Post
    If you can go into emerald nightmare and finish a fight with that number right now Ill pay your wow subscription until you die. And then ill pay it for your kids, and for their kids as well.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Yeah because sims have been so accurate until now. And good luck getting all that mythic loot to warforge in dungeons.
    True, Simcraft is not perfect. Demonology data is very skewed aswell. Loot is hard to get, but it will come eventually

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    All good players play Arms. It sadly works this way. It's the same with Fire mages and arcane/frost

Yeah look at the top Ursoc parses, and see if the dps ranking you posted agrees with what actually parsed. The best fury parse is a full 150k dps lower than the top 3 dps (all classes) for the fight. The best fury was ~80k behind arms. In fact, there isn't a single Fury warrior in the top 1000 parses for Ursoc.

Fury needs love.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

- - - Updated - - -

True, Simcraft is not perfect. Demonology data is very skewed aswell. Loot is hard to get, but it will come eventually

- - - Updated - - -

All good players play Arms. It sadly works this way. It's the same with Fire mages and arcane/frost
    He asked for YOU to go into EN and produce logs like that. Not some 99th percentile logs for a 3 minute fight of another user. That's not even good representation. 75th percentile for that same fight is ~257K.

There are plenty of good players playing Fury at the moment. That's far from the reason Fury is so low on rankings. Blizzard sees that there is a problem and Fury is getting a buff because of it as well as a future rework. When the devs are admitting that they were wrong, it's hard to argue the truth.

If you want to cherry pick I could easily link logs for other classes arguing they need to be nerfed just because of the 99th percentile logs.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2016-10-19 at 01:31 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    He asked for YOU to go into EN and produce logs like that. Not some 99th percentile logs for a 3 minute fight of another user. That's not even good representation. 75th percentile for that same fight is ~257K.

There are plenty of good players playing Fury at the moment. That's far from the reason Fury is so low on rankings. Blizzard sees that there is a problem and Fury is getting a buff because of it as well as a future rework. When the devs are admitting that they were wrong, it's hard to argue the truth.

If you want to cherry pick I could easily link logs for other classes arguing they need to be nerfed just because of the 99th percentile logs.
    Okay sure. Show me an Affliction warlock on Ursoc heroic pulling 400K dps like fury.

Oh wait. You can't.

Edit : Just saying fury might have some other issues, but just because some classes can pull absurd amounts of damage (shadow priests, arms, retri) doesn't mean fury needs a big buff. Other specs are way worse off

If the overperformers are getting nerfed (and shadowpriests are getting nerfed with 7.1) then fury looks way better than people might think.
    Last edited by mmoc1c4838b61d; 2016-10-19 at 01:42 PM.

Okay sure. Show me an Affliction warlock on Ursoc heroic pulling 400K dps like fury.

Oh wait. You can't.

Edit : Just saying fury might have some other issues, but just because some classes can pull absurd amounts of damage (shadow priests, arms, retri) doesn't mean fury needs a big buff. Other specs are way worse off

If the overperformers are getting nerfed (and shadowpriests are getting nerfed with 7.1) then fury looks way better than people might think.
    Yeah let's compare us to affli the AoE spec of warlocks that is parsing dead last on mythic ursoc, bet you chose them totally per chance (That's without considering nobody plays warlocks and on top of that the only masochists left sure as hell ain't playing affliction)

No one is getting nerfed but SP in 7.1

But yeah, extremes on one specific boss are really relevant to the state of class balancing.

If you wanna go that way, show me a 450k dps parse on ursoc ? Oh wait you can't, we're trash tier. (that's your logic, not mine)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Yeah let's compare us to affli the AoE spec of warlocks that is parsing dead last on mythic ursoc, bet you chose them totally per chance (That's without considering nobody plays warlocks and on top of that the only masochists left sure as hell ain't playing affliction)

No one is getting nerfed but SP in 7.1

But yeah, extremes on one specific boss are really relevant to the state of class balancing.

If you wanna go that way, show me a 450k dps parse on ursoc ? Oh wait you can't, we're trash tier. (that's your logic, not mine)
    If you see it that way then you see it that way. I am sorry.

It's silly how people keep using that chart, which has been explained is very in accurate with the real situation.
    The fury spec had a perfect uptime on Juggernaut in this example, which at current standing is near impossible.

Throw the link away and forget it please
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    It's silly how people keep using that chart, which has been explained is very in accurate with the real situation.
    The fury spec had a perfect uptime on Juggernaut in this example, which at current standing is near impossible.

Throw the link away and forget it please
    Okay will do. If it does calm you down, for some other classes it is faulty aswell and has way too high dps (for example Demonolgy).

Oh wait. You can't.

Yeah you could not have picked a worse example for comparison here. Yes, other classes have issues. The point is that Blizz has addressed those issues with real changes that they will eventually be making. With fury, it's just "5% less damage taken". Also sims are never to be taken as gospel, as you will never have a fight go even close to as perfect as a sim one would. It also assumes perfect stats and perfect gear. It assumes perfect proc luck, and perfect lagless ability usage. Good luck getting that gear to roll like that. The sim you used also does not take legendaries into consideration, which is huge for many classes.

In a bubble, that simcraft makes fury look really good, but in practice it is bottom 5 spec single target easily. The cool thing about warcraftlogs is that you can break down spec performance by percentile, and at the 99th percentile, fury is 3rd from the bottom. Only Surv hunters and frost DK are worse than fury right now. I'm trying to put as much emphasis as I can on the actual hard recorded data, as it is the truest indicator of where classes stand.