10+ Year Old Account

866 Resto Shamy lf new home

Greetings forums,

With a new work schedule, I'm forced to look for a new home. After doing some casuelish raiding with some RL friends, I'm now looking to get back into the progression raiding life.

1. Times/time zones! With my new schedule, i'm open for any hours on Tuesday/Wednesday.

2. Server preference: Any server
    3. Faction preference: Any faction

5. Current progression/experience: I've cleared all of Normal and nyth down on heroic. I understand that my personal progression in legion is sub par, however my current guild lacks the skill and drive to push for higher progression.

I'm a very flexible raider, and a level headed player. I understand the time and effort that needs to be put in for progression, and i'm ready to embrace that type of play style again.

Battletag is DatBoi#11191

Hi Scarge! <Adelante> on Arthas is currently looking for some healers! We are 3/7Mythic and raid Tuesday/Wednesday night from 7P to 11P eastern. I'd be willing to give you a trial if you're interested. Here is the thread I put up for our guild: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post43239062

My battletag is TuxedoMask#1712 if you have any questions!