Deleted

Assassination rogue stat question.

Hi! I have a question regarding my stats, im playing AP and i recently got some upgrades lowering my crit from 43% to 38%, but increasing my mastery to 130%. Ofcourse i would like to get above 40% crit again. But my question is, how much mastery is too much? And with 130% mastery is it better to go MP than EP?

Thx for your response to my first thread (Y)

EP will still be better than MP atleast until we get to Nighthold ( then we'll be able to reach ~150% mastery easy, most likely enough so that MP can slightly outperform EP )

Try to keep it as close as possible to 40%, try get rid of haste/versatility, then you can adapt to whatever you get from there onwards

"too much mastery" would be if you have low crit rate and high mastery, not worth it given our main CP generator relies on crit to reliably gives us decent finishers/EP uptime

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    is there a crit-cap or softcap?

They all increase the Seal of Fate benefit linearly, people aim to have atleast 44% raw crit so that when they get the Balanced Blades talent ( +6% Mutilate crit ), they get to 50% crit on Mutilate, which "guarantees" only 1 in every 4 Mutilates will not reward any bonus combo points

I say try to get to 40% and work out the other stats by then, if you happen to get more crit in the process, great :P