Page 1 of 2
LastLast

2nd video off of Lindsey Stirling's new album.

So Lindsey released her second music video from her new album Brave Enough. The first video being Something wild. This one is for Prism.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

We need a 'loves just a feeling' video.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    We need a 'loves just a feeling' video.
    So my favorite song off of this album is Where do We go. I really hope she makes a video for that. I saw a video the other night from her new tour and I wish I had the time and the cash this week to see her. I love the performance that she puts on live. She really does go all out.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So my favorite song off of this album is Where do We go. I really hope she makes a video for that. I saw a video the other night from her new tour and I wish I had the time and the cash this week to see her. I love the performance that she puts on live. She really does go all out.

I really enjoy how she has figured out how to dance and play the violin at the same time, and how that affects the style of dance that she uses as well.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I really enjoy how she has figured out how to dance and play the violin at the same time, and how that affects the style of dance that she uses as well.
    agreed. She's said in interviews that she has to be able to be able to play a song perfectly before she can add the dancing. It has to be muscle memory.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    LOVE Lindsey. Digging the new video, because the only thing better than one is FIVE Lindsey XD.

Really hoping she adds some London dates to her tour, I really need to see her live again.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I'm always awestruck by how she can make any genre work with that violin. Plus her music videos are just fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    MY DREAMS ARE ANSWERED! Facebook today she announced her London Dates! WooooooooooooT

Also, since we're just linking all her videos now: Easily her best video, for her best song. Probably in my top three songs of all time.

Take Flight.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    MY DREAMS ARE ANSWERED! Facebook today she announced her London Dates! WooooooooooooT

Also, since we're just linking all her videos now: Easily her best video, for her best song. Probably in my top three songs of all time.

Take Flight.
    It's so hard for me to nail down an all time favorite of her songs because they're all amazing. If I had to name my two top favorites though it would be a tie between round table rival and shatter me. Also Crystalize and zelda medley.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so hard for me to nail down an all time favorite of her songs because they're all amazing. If I had to name my two top favorites though it would be a tie between round table rival and shatter me. Also Crystalize and zelda medley.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I love almost all her tracks. But there's just something about Take Flight that really resonante with me, I could honestly listen to it all day on loop (I may have done that...). Plus the video is just beautiful.

If I was to make a top three of her original tracks:

1: Take Flight
    2: Gavi's Song
    3: Crystalize.

Then for her covers:
    1: Phantom of the Opera
    2: Radioactive (with Pentatonix)
    3: Pokemon Theme.

p.s. Much respect for the Gentleman avatar! Love the story behind that episode.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love almost all her tracks. But there's just something about Take Flight that really resonante with me, I could honestly listen to it all day on loop (I may have done that...). Plus the video is just beautiful.

Then for her covers:

Yeah her Phantom of the Opera medley was amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Then for her covers:

BTW she announced yesterday on her facebook that she's working on a documentary and she wants to include her fans in it. Here's the announcement.

I’m so excited to be out on tour and meeting so many of you! I am thrilled to announce that I am working on a documentary and I want to include you in it! I want to see you guys getting ready for my concert, traveling to my concert, at my concert! Singing, dancing, having fun! Tell me where you find the strength to be brave. What keeps you strong? I want to see any or all of your adventures – film them on your phone and send them to Lindsey.Stirling@magicalelves.com. Don’t forget to include your name and email address so we can get in touch with you if we decide to use your footage. Thank you all! I love you guys!

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW she announced yesterday on her facebook that she's working on a documentary and she wants to include her fans in it. Here's the announcement.
    I saw! I'm booking my tickets for her London show tomorrow, me and some friends are going to record our journey as send it on. Will be funny to see a doc of predominantly teenage girls, then a random clip of three bearded old dudes talking XD.

I saw! I'm booking my tickets for her London show tomorrow, me and some friends are going to record our journey as send it on. Will be funny to see a doc of predominantly teenage girls, then a random clip of three bearded old dudes talking XD.
    I"ve been watching more videos people are posting from her brave enough tour and thought this was kinda cute. I don't think there's any musicians anywhere that would do this with toy instruments. Plus Something wild is an amazing song.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. I really didn't like that track the first time I heard it... I MAN did it grow on me!

Live performance wont be the same without Gavi :'(

Indeed. I really didn't like that track the first time I heard it... I MAN did it grow on me!

Live performance wont be the same without Gavi :'(
    I never saw Gavi live. I went to her show at Interlochen Michigan and Kit did a pretty good job.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I never saw Gavi live. I went to her show at Interlochen Michigan and Kit did a pretty good job.
    Their chemistry on stage was amazing. I often wonder if they were a little bit more than just friends...

Their chemistry on stage was amazing. I often wonder if they were a little bit more than just friends...
    Lindsey has addressed this in interviews. She said that they were not more than friends. They were best friends. nothing more.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Lindsey has addressed this in interviews. She said that they were not more than friends. They were best friends. nothing more.
    As a devout Mormon I'm sure that's what she HAD to say. Especially considering the reaction she got from where a dress that people THOUGHT was a little to revealing (even though it was actually 100% coverage, it just had flesh toned panels).

But I have my suspicions.

As a devout Mormon I'm sure that's what she HAD to say. Especially considering the reaction she got from where a dress that people THOUGHT was a little to revealing (even though it was actually 100% coverage, it just had flesh toned panels).

But I have my suspicions.
    That's too bad. She generally dresses pretty moderately. Which dress did she get get the reaction for?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    That's too bad. She generally dresses pretty moderately. Which dress did she get get the reaction for?
    I don't have pictures, but it was a black and tan dress, where people assumed the tan sections were cutouts showing skin underneath and thus assumed she wasn't totally covered from head to toe. Thus conservative america lost their shit.