Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Did you force yourself to do lfr for legen drop...

...lets say you clear en on normal, heroic and maybe some bosses on mythic...do you force yourself to do en in lfr for possible legendary drop?

From what I believe was said, harder content has a high drop rate of legendaries. I'd suggest that Mythic+ or even random Heroics would have a better drop rate then LFR... but the public does not know the actual drop rate.

LFR can drop legendaries, titanforged gear, artifact power, and augment runes. Doing all 3 takes less than an hour a week. Of course I do them.

im having trouble forcing myself to do the emissary cache, so no, lfr didnt even cross my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't take very long, and titanforging means anything could be useful. I just turn off In game chat and put on a movie, I finish all 3 before I finish the movie. Mechanics do very little, healers are usually bored and don't mind people taking extra damage(at least I don't when I'm healing LFR, that's a true snoozefest), and my DPS is still competent.

7+ Year Old Account
    I saw a relic go 885 in lfr , so i feel its still mandatory =/

I do LFR for the runes, AP, and possible Legendary.. but I would not say I feel forced. If I don't have time or skip it, no big deal.

i wouldnt say i force myself to do them, but i do occasionally get drunk and if that happens to be when playing wow its pretty fun to tank LFR drunk. plus its such a faceroll that you can even ignore all mechanics on xavius and just solo tank it, dont even need to swap hahahaha

Nah, time outside of normal/heroic/mythic full clears is much better spent doing mythic+ if you want legendaries.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Waste of time. Go run mythic+

Deleted
    I queue, put on some nice music and kill the bosses.

In a somewhat zombie state ^^

I probably should but I keep having other things I want to do more than LFR so I haven't yet. Also been sort of thinking about waiting until everything has been out for a few weeks so more people will know what to do on all the fights.

Yeah. They really should make a statement like "You only get 1 legendary drop chance per raid boss per week" so people stop feeling compelled to do it.

I just do them for augment runes. Preferably when there's a tank CTA.

Not really, I haven't actually done any LFR yet, been to busy with other stuff and it's on the bottom of my priorities. Will probably go in there this week.

I'd prefer to do M+, in saying that I still clear LFR weekly, it's like an hour out of your week as previously mentioned. Easy to do whilst watching anime on my second screen.

M+ would have higher chance but if LFR doesn't bug you clear it also.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

7/7 mythic here, do every LFR every week for those delicious oranges

15+ Year Old Account
    Why yes, and I got my bis belt from there. Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    I saw a relic go 885 in lfr , so i feel its still mandatory =/
    following that logic, anytime you're not doing mythic + it's mandatory, 845 10 more ilvl than lfr, so 895 relic in the end chest.

better not be sleeping/eating you got mythic+ to do 100 hours a week.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftdeus View Post
    From what I believe was said, harder content has a high drop rate of legendaries. I'd suggest that Mythic+ or even random Heroics would have a better drop rate then LFR... but the public does not know the actual drop rate.
    Had my co tank get the worthless ring first boss of LFR this week. This is a guy running mythic +8s weekly and seeing nothing legendary drop. THIS is how terrible the RNG is.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP