Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dmfg View Post
    It's literally impossible to be optimal in terms of gearing. That's why I like the new system. There's no target to aim for, so you just need to find a line in the sand you (and your guild) are comfortable with and not worry too much about being "optimal".

The BIS list now is a complete fantasy. So what if your trinket isn't BIS 895 titanforged with socket? You're still gonna take upgrades as they come along.

I've seen guildies spend hours and hours spamming the same mythic+ dungeons trying for a particular titanforged drop. If they spent half that time on target dummies + practicing boss mechanics/timers on shitty HC pugs, I guarantee their performance would increase by more than a 30 ilvl upgrade on a trinket. This lure of getting those magical upgrades from mythic 10+ is a nice way to incentivise/reward those who can spend 60 hours a week playing, without making any meaningful difference to actual in raid performance.
    But there are many people who WANT their BiS though, myself included. It isn't fun anymore with this system. =/

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    To the OP: No, I didn't "force" myself to do anything. I did it willingly, because it's a video game and it's a choice email to do so
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore