Page 1 of 86
... LastLast

Final Presidential Debate - October 19, 2016

Trump vs. Clinton in the final debate of the year. This will be moderated by Fox News' Chris Wallace, who has implied that he will take a less interventionary role than the moderators in the previous debates.

The debate will start at 9 PM EST tonight. The topics will include:

Debt and entitlements
    Immigration
    Economy
    Supreme Court
    Foreign hot spots
    Fitness to be President

Trump's poll numbers are at low ebb, and may stay that way without something dramatic happening, but some say Clinton still needs to win big in this debate to deal a decisive blow to Trump and the alt-right. Grab the popcorn and strap in, folks, this could get crazy. -er.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will be watching South Park with my friends instead. Its a weekly ritual. Also will plays some vidya games.

10+ Year Old Account
    *prepares popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Will be watching South Park with my friends instead. Its a weekly ritual. Also will plays some vidya games.
    Well I guess you just hate America then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    This will be moderated by Fox News' Chris Wallace, who has implied that he will take a less interventionary role than the moderators in the previous debates.
    Sounds a bit strange seeing how floaty the earlier debates were. They had trouble ending Clinton/Trump from saying their policies instead of talking about the real subject / question at hand.

Looking forward to seeing Trump rag doll that lying criminal warhawk witch. I for one do not want war with Russia, so I am hoping that the American people are smart enough not to allow Hillary to start one.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ HILLARY TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

On a serious note, I really hope Hillary wins in order to seal her victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    Looking forward to seeing Trump rag doll that lying criminal warhawk witch. I for one do not want war with Russia, so I am hoping that the American people are smart enough not to allow Hillary to start one.
    Anyone else see the problem with the Land Of The Free having a Russian Dictator tell us "Vote for X or else", and people thinking it's a good idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

You know when traffic is at a crawl on the highway, and there's an accident coming up? And everybody is slowing down to look at it, and you really want to see how bad the crash was?

I'm excited for tonight, but mostly in the sense that I described above.

I'm betting it'll be much like the previous two where there are no clear winners. Trump will be unable to stay on topic or be incredibly vague for more then a few seconds and Clinton will dodge and pontificate all over the audience. really what mattes is everything outside of the debates and right now Trump is tanking on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'm betting it'll be much like the previous two where there are no clear winners. Trump will be unable to stay on topic or be incredibly vague for more then a few seconds and Clinton will dodge and pontificate all over the audience. really what mattes is everything outside of the debates and right now Trump is tanking on that front.
    After seeing how the media is completely in the Clinton's camp thanks to wikileaks, I am not sure that any of those polls can actually be trusted. I do however see massive attendances at Trump rallies every time, while Hillary's rallies are tiny by comparison. Who knows really.

After seeing how the media is completely in the Clinton's camp thanks to wikileaks, I am not sure that any of those polls can actually be trusted. I do however see massive attendances at Trump rallies every time, while Hillary's rallies are tiny by comparison. Who knows really.
    You're supposed to drink the Koolaid, man, not bathe in it.

I feel like I should leave work early, because I don't want to be sober through this debate and I don't want to drink at work before needing to drive home -_-

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    You know when traffic is at a crawl on the highway, and there's an accident coming up? And everybody is slowing down to look at it, and you really want to see how bad the crash was?

I'm excited for tonight, but mostly in the sense that I described above.
    It'll be like watching Nascar. Sure, some people might be legitimately interested in it, but I suspect the majority of the people are just there for the crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Trump vs. Clinton in the final debate of the year. This will be moderated by Fox News' Chris Wallace, who has implied that he will take a less interventionary role than the moderators in the previous debates.

The debate will start at 9 PM EST tonight. The topics will include:

Debt and entitlements
    Immigration
    Economy
    Supreme Court
    Foreign hot spots
    Fitness to be President

Trump's poll numbers are at low ebb, and may stay that way without something dramatic happening, but some say Clinton still needs to win big in this debate to deal a decisive blow to Trump and the alt-right. Grab the popcorn and strap in, folks, this could get crazy. -er.
    and congressional term limits

Better get my popcorn and theme music ready!

lol, Trump is his own worst enemy when it comes to this election, the media for the most art just have to be around to tell us about it. I mean no one made Trump say "well she wouldn't be my first choice" when a woman accused him of sexual assaulting her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Probably because Trump has tons of crazy rapid fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is happening at my University. Got the day off of classes to hear these clowns go at each other.

Deleted
    I've never been more interested in U.S politics... Since well forever.

As a brit I have to say you don't half entertain me

I wonder what trump has saved for this debate