Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Its a thing.
    Breitbart. Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    because regression is such a brilliant idea . i believe we outgrew such antics when we were ten.
    or you could you know learn to behave like a adult instead of acting like a petulant child. name calling is what kids do.
    Yes, it's very adult to let what people say about you hurt your feelings.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

The internet sucks for all who have a thin skin. Making this out to be a plight of women and minorities is dumb.

Also. I hate twitter. So there's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiwassaying View Post
    The internet sucks for all who have a thin skin. Making this out to be a plight of women and minorities is dumb.

Also. I hate twitter. So there's that.
    So you're saying people with thin skins like to pick on women and minorities anonymously through the internet?

Do they get a doctor's prescription for that?

Tell them thin skinned morons to get off the internet if they can't handle the anonymity it brings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Yes, it's very adult to let what people say about you hurt your feelings.
    Actually, yes, that is what adults do, when children, teenagers or even adults behave childish, it is the adult way to point that out to them. Alternativly you can also ignore it, which you can't really do with twitter even if you're not on it, because anything that gets posted can somehow become relevant in the news.

Also, if you can't express your opinion without resorting to namecalling, nationbashing, using sexist or racial slur, then you should know that your opinion is probably not really well tought trough and not really worth listening to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    "Anti-white"? Rofl, what?
    Yes, there is a strain of anti-white racism among the regressive left (the rabid SJW crowd who have become racists in the name of fighting racism). His claim that it makes up the "vast majority" of Twitter hate speech is unsubstantiated, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Also Dilbert is threatening twitter with treason since they allegedly shadowbanned him.
    Wow, he's really gone off the deep end. Starting to seem like a much less intelligent Philip K. Dick knockoff. Like all of the issues with a fraction of the talent.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I hope most of you never reproduce
    What was it, a month ago you were bragging about raping your unconscious wife?

Why would anyone take advice from you?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Also, is Zionist a slur? Aren't Zionists like a real thing?
    Yes, Zionist is a thing, mostly a political-social orientation.

Again, it's probably ADL trying to be relevant after the pepe the frog thing.

This is just great. You want people to express themselves in a coherent manner with 140 characters? Well isn't that just precious! Of course they're going to resort to shouting buzzwords with zero fucking argument or reasoning explained.

What the fuck do you expect to happen? Everyones a bloody Victorian English speaking intellectual after 24 hours on twitter?

By the way, the part in bold is 140 characters - thats how far this TINY post would've got on twitter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yes, there is a strain of anti-white racism among the regressive left (the rabid SJW crowd who have become racists in the name of fighting racism). His claim that it makes up the "vast majority" of Twitter hate speech is unsubstantiated, however.
    There is no "anti-white racism". This whole "anti-white" bullshit is pushed by white supremacists.

There is no "anti-white racism". This whole "anti-white" bullshit is pushed by white supremacists.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

Deleted
    I have yet to find the value in having a twitter account...

The study at hand doesn't confirm that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Twitter is evil? Or free speech is evil? I don't understand?
    Free speech is good.

Twitter is shit.

News at 11.

Deleted
    Not sure what BLM has to do with what I said.

Not sure what BLM has to do with what I said.
    1. BLM is a black supremacist movement
    2. By nature, supremacy movements find all other races inferior
    3. Thus white racism exists.

Or you know, you could just fucking ask 5 black people on the street their opinion of white people, and get 1-2 racist replies.

"No anti white racism"

ONLY an anime avatar poster could say that shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    1. BLM is a black supremacist movement
    2. By nature, supremacy movements find all other races inferior
    3. Thus white racism exists.

Or you know, you could just fucking ask 5 black people on the street their opinion of white people, and get 1-2 racist replies.

"No anti white racism"

ONLY an anime avatar poster could say that shit.
    No, it's not a black supremacist movement. It's a movement created to attempt to adress problems related to black people in USA and perceptions of them, both from normal people and the police.

While I might not agree with the way they're doing it, it's by no means anti-white or black supremacist. To some extent you could say it's a breeding ground for hate speech because they're not doing enough to curb hate speech.
    Last edited by mmoc1afe70b5e4; 2016-10-20 at 06:58 AM.

No, it's not a black supremacist movement. It's a movement created to attempt to adress problems related to black people in USA and perceptions of them, both from normal people and the police.

While I might not agree with the way they're doing it, it's by no means anti-white or black supremacist.
    "Don't burn the business here, go to the suburbs and burn theirs!"

"Black people are worse off than gay people. Also fuck the cops who support gay people!"

And so on and so on and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    "Don't burn the business here, go to the suburbs and burn theirs!"

"Black people are worse off than gay people. Also fuck the cops who support gay people!"

And so on and so on and so on.
    I have friends who support BLM and they're nothing like that.