Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean hell Leslie Jones made tons of anti white tweets before people started calling her a gorilla.
    This. The garbage she was talking was pretty bad. The argument could be made that howe much crap she gave people doesn't merit what she received, she did tell somebody to go kill themselves.

In the end, twitter banned two people over an article and Leslie Jones gets a free ticket to the Olympics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    I have friends who support BLM and they're nothing like that.
    Probably because they don't actually support what BLM is ACTUALLY doing, they support to feel good narrative of "Lets stop racism, guyz"

Going for the buzzword narrative doesn't make you a good guy, it makes you an idiot.

READ what BLM actually want to do. WATCH their actions captured on video.

I mean you could take ISIS and have their message be "spread the glory of Islam to the whole world and have everyone be saved by Allah"

sounds pretty fuckin good right? Look at these great guys, wanting to spread GLORY to me! Wanting to have a divine being save me from armageddon! Wow, thanks ISIS!

Wait, what're you doing with that machete?
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-10-20 at 07:11 AM.

I have friends who support BLM and they're nothing like that.
    Anecdotes now represent the majority! Good to know!

I mean it isn't like there are tons of examples like this!

http://www.kansascity.com/news/state...e90247307.html

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/69...+for+story.JPG

Like I said, so on and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Probably because they don't actually support what BLM is ACTUALLY doing, they support to feel good narrative of "Lets stop racism, guyz"

Going for the buzzword narrative doesn't make you a good guy, it makes you an idiot.

READ what BLM actually want to do. WATCH their actions captured on video.
    I have read what they want to do and I have watched what some extremists are doing on video.

That does not mean the movement is anti-white or black supremacist. They have a problem with hate speech and so on in the group but that does not make the movement anti-white or black supremacist.

Looking at these word-cloud, im learning new words!
    And looking up what they actually mean, im glad i dont have a twitter account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Anecdotes now represent the majority! Good to know!

I mean it isn't like there are tons of examples like this!

http://www.kansascity.com/news/state...e90247307.html

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/69...+for+story.JPG

Like I said, so on and so on.
    One article doesn't represent the majority either.

I wonder how much of it is from Muslims, I've had a few Muslim classmates, both from the West and from Muslim countries, and they can't seem to stop making posts about Israel.

Deleted

I mean you could take ISIS and have their message be "spread the glory of Islam to the whole world and have everyone be saved by Allah"

sounds pretty fuckin good right? Look at these great guys, wanting to spread GLORY to me! Wanting to have a divine being save me from armageddon! Wow, thanks ISIS!

Wait, what're you doing with that machete?
    ISIS and BLM are not comparable in any sense.

I have read what they want to do and I have watched what some extremists are doing on video.

That does not mean the movement is anti-white or black supremacist. They have a problem with hate speech and so on in the group but that does not make the movement anti-white or black supremacist.
    When your cult starts chanting "kill all cops" you don't call these few hundred people "bad eggs"

You get out of the cult.

When the leadership doesn't condemn these "bad eggs"

YOU GET OUT OF THE CULT EVEN FASTER.

BLM can only be a supremacist movement. Equality is not achieved by focusing on one side and when the spotlight is (rarely) turned on the other its to degrade, to hate, to take.

Feminism makes the same mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

ISIS and BLM are not comparable in any sense.
    Cults all follow a pretty similar MO

One article doesn't represent the majority either.
    Which is why I gave you 3 blatant incidents, all of which were backed by 'leaders' of BLM. If not in foresight, in solidarity.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Actually, yes, that is what adults do, when children, teenagers or even adults behave childish, it is the adult way to point that out to them. Alternativly you can also ignore it, which you can't really do with twitter even if you're not on it, because anything that gets posted can somehow become relevant in the news.

Also, if you can't express your opinion without resorting to namecalling, nationbashing, using sexist or racial slur, then you should know that your opinion is probably not really well tought trough and not really worth listening to.
    Must just be me then. I've never given much emotionally weight to things other say online. Understanding that plenty of shit is posted in jest or to intentionally get a rise out of someone (trolling) makes for a much simpler time.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Deleted
    Which is why I gave you 3 blatant incidents, all of which were backed by 'leaders' of BLM. If not in foresight, in solidarity.
    What leaders? As far as I've understood it BLM is a pretty decentralized movement, which means there's no actual leaders.

- - - Updated - - -

Cults all follow a pretty similar MO
    It's not a cult.

It's also not a supremacist movement just because you take issue with what they're doing or saying.

What leaders? As far as I've understood it BLM is a pretty decentralized movement, which means there's no actual leaders.
    That is why I marked it out with scare quotes.

Also: https://www.google.com/search?q=lead...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Deleted
    That is why I marked it out with scare quotes.

Also: https://www.google.com/search?q=lead...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    So, care to explain how leaders can back something if it's a decentralized movement?

So, care to explain how leaders can back something if it's a decentralized movement?
    The fact that its decentralized is to commend their propaganda but shines a light on how stupid the average BLM member is.

It also is a pretty terrible cult. I guess its just cause its new.

Feminism for example (in this form) is a bit older and the cult outlining there is MUCH stronger.

Deleted
    I think you don't know what cult actually means.

Deleted
    All Social media is bad.

Or actually... it's neutral, but humanity can't deal with social tools that have such a wide reach.

I think you don't know what cult actually means.
    A group of people worshipping an idea and the people who push it and turning off their ears to anyone outside the cult. Leaving the cult is met with total anathema and the only cure is to rejoin

The cult is almost always founded on an injustice be it real or fake (in most cases these days, fake)

The cult has its own way of thinking a kind of 'cult goggles' not looking at the world through the cult goggles usually causes 'the wrong thoughts'.

And then all the usual shit, like finding an enemy - in this case white people, white cops more specifically and actively trying to kill them. Indoctrinating children, making other children that aren't in the cult actively feel like terrible people based on their skin colour or gender or race or beliefs

They also worship a dead guy, Trayvon Martin.

Other shit like the contradictory superiority and inferiority complex at the same time. You're taught as a black person you're unable to be a bad person. You simply cannot be racist. yet also you're taught how you're a piece of shit and that humanity hates you, but we don't, we're you're family!
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-10-20 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Anti-Defamation League Study Shows “Significant Uptick” In Anti-Semitic Twitter Abuse.

Harassment and abuse on Twitter is rampant. In recent years, the platform has become a primary destination for trolls and hate groups. And as the US election season reaches its final stretch, the social network can feel increasingly toxic to women and minority groups. Today, a recently published report by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) offers some hard data that suggests Twitter is growing more and more anti-Semitic and increasingly hostile toward journalists.

Looks like banning Milo barely dented the thing. Also Dilbert is threatening twitter with treason since they allegedly shadowbanned him.
    Harassment and abuse on tweeter is rampant especially towards women and minority groups.

Banning milo (Journalist and flamboyant gay person who is also of jewish ethnicity) did not change things.

DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU TYPE?!?!?!

Deleted
    A group of people worshipping an idea and the people who push it and turning off their ears to anyone outside the cult. Leaving the cult is met with total anathema and the only cure is to rejoin

The cult is almost always founded on an injustice be it real or fake (in most cases these days, fake)

The cult has its own way of thinking a kind of 'cult goggles' not looking at the world through the cult goggles usually causes 'the wrong thoughts'.

And then all the usual shit, like finding an enemy - in this case white people, white cops more specifically and actively trying to kill them. Indoctrinating children, making other children that aren't in the cult actively feel like terrible people based on their skin colour or gender or race or beliefs

They also worship a dead guy, Trayvon Martin.

Other shit like the contradictory superiority and inferiority complex at the same time. You're taught as a black person you're unable to be a bad person. You simply cannot be racist. yet also you're taught how you're a piece of shit and that humanity hates you, but we don't, we're you're family!
    Dude, put of the goggles.